Car & Bike your VIEWS on PULSAR 200 CC

blackheart

Disciple
Hi guys,

i am looking forward to purchasing a pulsar 200 CC bike ,

It looks awesome

but i dnt have a clue about it performance, maintanence etc ..........

the bike does not have a kick there is only button start so it is reliable

how much is the average of the bike.........

are there any other problems with the bike........

i need to know all this bfore purchasing the bike so gyzz plzz help me out.

pple who have this bike can give there inputs

thnks in advance............

I suggest you to wait till June.. If there comes Yamaha R15, then grab it.. But you will feel the less power because, it has only 150cc engine.. But no doubt, it will cross the high speed of Pulsar 200cc coz its ligher than Pulsar..

But if you want the Engine Power then go for Pulsar 200cc... It will give you damn cool experience.. Even i am confused between Pulsar 200cc and Yamaha R15... So waiting untill June ;)

Rahulrulez said:
I suggest you to wait till June.. If there comes Yamaha R15, then grab it.. But you will feel the less power because, it has only 150cc engine.. But no doubt, it will cross the high speed of Pulsar 200cc coz its ligher than Pulsar..

But if you want the Engine Power then go for Pulsar 200cc... It will give you damn cool experience.. Even i am confused between Pulsar 200cc and Yamaha R15... So waiting untill June ;)
lol!!
do you have any idea what you just said? :p the R15 is miles a head of the pulsar, the bikes build quality, Engine type is way a head of the pulsar..
Have you see the soo called rad on the bajaj 200, 220 Engines? its the size of a mouse :p
the the Rad size on the R15 its as big as a GTX 240 :rofl: and finally the R15 has 22bhp

Sandy said:
words of wisdom from a person who happens to hates bikes :p but yea hold for the R15 :D
Nope I never said I hate bikes, especially when my room-mate is getting a R15 and I get to throttle around for nothing all over college, who'll hate a bike then? :rofl:

yea the fact that i'm banned from buying a bike by my dad is different, he'll rather have me bang a car than ride a bike lol!

I have a 200, bike is great but service sucks. has many small problems. bike is reliable.

buy this (any bajaj) bike if you know someone from the service center and can get things fixed.

I would suggest you wait for the r15 and then make the choice. ( I would choose r15 :) )

:)the R15 will be a great bike and going by the specifications doing the rounds will be far better then a pulsar 200cc.

2 probs:

1. Cost. Expected to be atleast in the 85 to 90k range.(read xbhp.com for more details)

2. Release Date : You never know when they will release it if they will :p:p:rofl:

the the Rad size on the R15 its as big as a GTX 240 and finally the R15 has 22bhp

22bhp is just a rumor dude.. Can you tell me, where Official Yamaha Told you??

It will be between 19-20bhp for sure...

^^ The bike's official bhp figures have not been confirmed yet. but it is supposed to be the fastest indian bike currently in production.

with Bajaj throwing everything behind DTSi, DTS-Si, DTS-Fi and suing TVS fer a technology that is in use since ages and which they claim was their invention:mad: ....i would suggest u hold on to your hard earned money and go fer that Yamaha.:hap2: since Bajaj service sucks and u don't want a bike that every third guy has. Considering the level of manufacturing we have i don't believe that the self starter will survive Indian summer.

R15 has 22Bhps [more than any bajaj bike] or for that matter others too. Royal enfield Bullet 500 is equal, but is a behemoth and doesn't look cool if ur not 6'3 and 120kgs.:eek:hyeah:
it costs the same around 85k. but onroad it may be higher.
plus yamaha has a great service record. only things goes against them is they didn't felt we Indians deserved the R1 or MT-01. only when John Abraham walked out on them did they realize their folly.

As a owner of a bajaj avenger, i would say stay away from them. Service is pathetic, (there is a 16 yrs old kid who is working in the service station :| ).

Quote from xkmph.com for R15

* Engine Capacity: 150 cc

* Maximum Power: 16 BHP

* Price: Rs. 90,000

What you say guys??? :|

I am damn sure that BHP will be more than the quoted one. But i just want to say that all information given on varies, UNOFFICIAL sites are not confirmed :(

So can't decide till the official and confidential information reveals. :|

SunnyBoi said:
ya bro...jus go 4 da pulsar 200 bro....i hrd itz good brozzzzzzzz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: Sunnyboi rides an RX135 if I've not mistaken and that bike kicks the pulsar's (180/200/220 whatever :p) rear end :bleh:

Personal opinion is buy a rat bike if you must for now for 10-15k and get the R15 when it releases.

Back