YouTube Premium & YouTube Music Premium

Is it possible to use this YouTube++ app without Jailbreak on iOS 10.3.3 ?

Worked for one full day after trusting the app, but next day the app not possible to verify hence not able to run.

Is it possible to use this YouTube++ app without Jailbreak on iOS 10.3.3 ?

Worked for one full day after trusting the app, but next day the app not possible to verify hence not able to run.
Will confirm for sure, but if works for android should work for IOS.

Last edited:
I think with the recent fame of YT vanced or ++ google might permanently ban these two and all we will be left out is to use the original YT app or forced to buy paid subscription.

Well I tried 2 to 3 popular methods (found on the Internet) to download and install Youtube++ app to an iOS 10 device - Every time it worked until the device stays online and connected to the Internet, Once it goes offline or disconnected from the internet or go to Airplane mode, whenever it back online, the app will not work because the verification issue. I can use the app almost 6 Days continues with this way, but yes it is not practical or any kind of solution. Uninstall and then reinstall didn't work with the same method.

For Andriod Youtube Vanced is still an option, hope it continues....else there is nothing left.

I think with the recent fame of YT vanced or ++ google might permanently ban these two and all we will be left out is to use the original YT app or forced to buy paid subscription.
Nope, this shall never be banned.. As only a fraction of users know about same.

In past:
Adblock apps and browser extensions created major mess for Google revenue, since Adwords being one of main sources of revenue got effected badly..
Even a novice started using same.
Adblocks were top-rated apps on all popular browsers including chrome few years back.

As only a fraction of users know about same.
Really? Look at this thread. One person is enough to spread the world outside the forum to 100s out there.
May be google is already aware about it and is working on curbing YT vanced.

See what happened to whatsapp plus and gbwhatsapp. Tehy lost their huge fan base.
Loyal users who used to use it got fed up and gave up as it was a huge juggle to find the compatible version and all the efforts of customization etc used to go in dust.

Really? Look at this thread. One person is enough to spread the world outside the forum to 100s out there.
May be google is already aware about it and is working on curbing YT vanced.

See what happened to whatsapp plus and gbwhatsapp. Tehy lost their huge fan base.
Loyal users who used to use it got fed up and gave up as it was a huge juggle to find the compatible version and all the efforts of customization etc used to go in dust.

look at how many are there on the forum. I recently cracked a joke about yt vanced and yt ++ in a class of about 100 students, not a single one of them knew about it. Instead someone shouted back, " get spotify or yt premium". lol. but yeah it is quite possible that google may ban it. but saying its user base is huge i incorrect. Initially, nothing I did could get yt vanced started. the correct method for installation is hidden in an obscure post on its thread on xda. with magisk you don't need to break your head around installing yt vanced. that's its achilles heel. I've had a feeling for a few months now that the party is going to end soon.

look at how many are there on the forum. I recently cracked a joke about yt vanced and yt ++ in a class of about 100 students, not a single one of them knew about it. Instead someone shouted back, " get spotify or yt premium". lol. but yeah it is quite possible that google may ban it. but saying its user base is huge i incorrect. Initially, nothing I did could get yt vanced started. the correct method for installation is hidden in an obscure post on its thread on xda. with magisk you don't need to break your head around installing yt vanced. that's its achilles heel. I've had a feeling for a few months now that the party is going to end soon.
Well that was just some simple class and this is a techno forum so no comparison.
Top Indian forum list
Also, add global forums like tomshardware, xda etc. and then think about the awareness.

Daily 1000s out there joining forums and asking how to watch youtube premium free etc. and they getting TY Vanced as the replies. So this is sufficient to pose a threat to YTV.

Well that was just some simple class and this is a techno forum so no comparison.
Top Indian forum list
Also, add global forums like tomshardware, xda etc. and then think about the awareness.

Daily 1000s out there joining forums and asking how to watch youtube premium free etc. and they getting TY Vanced as the replies. So this is sufficient to pose a threat to YTV.

My point being that a few 1000 won't affect YT bottom line. ditto hackintosh but I agree with you as I said before vanced has its future written on the wall. now that we have a paid servcie, yt will find a way to screw yt vanced. its just a matter of time.

Back