youtube proxies?

megavan

Disciple
Kindly provide me with some good youtube proxy links for youtube access in schools, colleges, etc. With all proxies I have tried, I would keep getting the message 'Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player'. Please help

lol same here I can't access these sites in the office as this one is having the word proxy which comes in the filter . Anyone know how to cheat the websense ? :)

first and foremost.. u need to really need to turn on Java script and install the latest adobe flash player in order to view YouTube. To turn on the Java script, open a web browers viz. IE > go to tools > internet options > click once on security tab and internet (globe) > then click on custom level > 2 ways to do this now.. (a lot of options to set as enable) either set the reset custom level to LOW or manually set all the option to Enable wherever applicable. Once this is done, you need to install a latest flash player (http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BUIGP).
Finally it comes to cheating the websense, its particularly either a yes or a no..if the proxies dont work they will not give you any errors for Java Scripts or Adobe flash player, but plainly deny you access by saying( most prominent error messages that come when a site is Blocked :

Eg :Access Denied (policy_denied)
Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

depending upon the type of websense the facility has. You can try the proxies which rahulrulez provided you. If they dont work, try to get more from google, but the smarter the websense the more of proxies that are blacklisted in their directory. So your luck!
~Phew~ :p

hey it worked yaar, but I am unable to open meebo as it gives me error msg that java script required, Its enable but still can't open. Let see for how long I can work on this in my office , the websens is very cruel here and monitor all the activity :(

Back