Z10

Congrats.

Can I ask why this phone and not the Lumia 920? I know it is a user's choice, but still wanted to know the reason.

The only reason I could make out is that he is an existing Blackberry user. Must be a brand loyalty thing, like I haven't used a non-Nokia mobile till date.

First of all congrats dude. It's an awesome looking phone.

Looking at the pics, this is what I deduce, you broke your old BB and wanted a replacement and the new BB Z10 looks like a natural choice which may have something to do with their secure exchange service. Either ways, it's a beauty to behold and unique in its own way. Need more pics!

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't used a non-Nokia mobile till date.

You are a brave brave man

I haven't used a non-Nokia mobile till date.

Same here, but then again, I've only bought two phones till date. There was a third Nokia phone too, but I'd won that in a quiz, my sister uses that. But I take phone from my friends (Android/iOS) and try them out just to get the feel of them.

I had plenty of urges to buy an Android phone, but my N8 still ticks all my requirements: Calls, Messaging, Camera, Music, Browser, Battery Life, decent Screen, Capacitive touch

Right now, Lumia 920 looks like the best phone in the market, again a Nokia. I'm not buying it though, it's way over my budget.

:hail: respect man.

You are a brave brave man

:D I don't see what the big deal is. Fact is the things that I need the most from a phone, are available on a Nokia. I have used only 3 phones in the last 10 years to be precise, and the 3rd phone came in just a month back (Nokia 2100 -> 5800 XpressMusic -> Lumia 920). I am not a game junkie, I just need good battery life, a calendar, mails, good reception, good build quality and most importantly offline navigation. I am not aware of a single iOS / Android phone which provides this out of the box or easily - particularly the offline navigation bit.

Same here, but then again, I've only bought two phones till date. There was a third Nokia phone too, but I'd won that in a quiz, my sister uses that. But I take phone from my friends (Android/iOS) and try them out just to get the feel of them.

I had plenty of urges to buy an Android phone, but my N8 still ticks all my requirements: Calls, Messaging, Camera, Music, Browser, Battery Life, decent Screen, Capacitive touch

Right now, Lumia 920 looks like the best phone in the market, again a Nokia. I'm not buying it though, it's way over my budget.

And for the same exact reason besides all my android devices, my Nokia N8 is my all time companion. :bigok:

Congrats.

Can I ask why this phone and not the Lumia 920? I know it is a user's choice, but still wanted to know the reason.

There are few things y i dint go for lumia..

1) Video calling in blackberry is good. I mean its only available on z10 to z10 as of now. The best part is that its not necessary to be on wifi for video calling..
2) The looks are far better than lumia 920.
3) BBM ofcourse
Etc etc.... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe Blackberry made a beautiful phone :clapping:

Same here... but now i have to believe that they have actually tried... :d

There are few things y i dint go for lumia..

1) Video calling in blackberry is good. I mean its only available on z10 to z10 as of now. The best part is that its not necessary to be on wifi for video calling..

Like FaceTime from Apple ?
Also what do you mean by not needed wifi ? You mean over 3G also video calling can be done right ?

Back