Zalman:Am I Duped or Lucky??

G@d of w@r

Skilled
hi guys.. got this stuff from M.K. last piece!!

i ran off from office like a crazy.. :eek:hyeah:

let the pics do the talk.. i took my cell for testing and all channels worked! :hap2:

it seems original.. i think its ORIGNAL!! no no!! itws ORIGINAL!!

Pic1:

Pic2:

Pic3:

no. in a hurry i took it from my cell HTC TOUCH... :) i bought PS2 also... will post all in showoff.. :D

btw those 7mp pics are like 3mb+ so more upload times.. will post high Q pics :)

Congrats!

I would say HP805/800 is far better than this headphone.

@ nvidiabeast and others who have bought this zalman 5.1, i would like to hear ur feedback after a week of use for atleast 1~2hrs of use daily.

its been plugged in my ears since 1 hour plus and i dont feel irritated nor i sweat near ears.. the quality is so ****ing amazing.. i dont feel like getting up from my pc and i feeel like listening to music and play games foreva :) ill let u know if i am able to sit for 2 hrs +

nVidiaBeast said:
thanks 4dhir :)

Welcome dude... And Congrats for winning the Marathon ;) (to Lammy ofcourse)
Saiyan said:
@ nvidiabeast and others who have bought this zalman 5.1, i would like to hear ur feedback after a week of use for atleast 1~2hrs of use daily.

I am not a hardcore audiophile. I am used to hearing from my old 100 bucks stereo headphones for watching movies and games (and I watch a lotta movies :eek:hyeah: ). So this headphone is super awesome for me. And yeah yesterday I watched 1 movie and today saw 2 movies with the Zalman headphones on without any sweat. The headphones fit my ears perfectly. So, no problem for me... :bleh:

Nash.. if u want ill sell it to u for 1100 bux :D it was a last piece.. let me know :) its just 23 hours used with manual n everything. 1000+ shipping

lemme know as and whn it comes into the market

i need a couple as well...

i have been using the same head set for a year now......

its just AWESOME!!

Want to gift it to couple of my friends...

Back