Zamzar - Free Online File Converter!

Yes, The quest for ultime online file-format conversion has reached a significant juncture. :eek:hyeah:

Based on a german author Franz Kafka's book 'The Metamorphosis', Zamzar (weird nomenclation!), the conversion super-site, provides an optimum solution for those bumping around, gobbling down hay to find the needle analogous program in the cyber-haystack.

(Zamzar - Free online file conversion)

Zamzar currently offers the standard 24 hour storage and 100MB file limits. Also they are planning on a future possibility of implementing user subscription options which would allow to store files for longer, and upload bigger files for conversion.

The behemoth list of supported file-formats, which can be viewed at -> Zamzar - Free online file conversion <-, truely defines Zamzar as the mecca of conversion concerning wide-spectrum of files.

Gives me one more excuse for pestering my dad to buy an unlimited package. :mad: Hope its somewhat adequate for the brain-wash! :ashamed:

Pleasure! :) The 'lack-of-storage' syndrome bug had bitten me and was desperately looking for an alternative to the process of downloading itsy-bitsy pieces of .exe's for converting loadsa file-formats into the required ones. Zamzar finally answered to my prayer. It currently seems the most viable and affordable solution amongst all. The name's awesome too, but thats another thing. :p

PS: The upload time, though, wouldnt make that jump of your reach all its way to the desired spot. Some scope for improvement for Zamzar team i guess. ;)

Back