Zapak's ATM Contest is a FAKE!

Ah! yes , so I fell for it. The Zapak teams seems to be a bunch of cheats and absolutely lame reasoning power or even reply essentials. So this is how it all started , it was my holiday and I was lazzing around doing nothing so I logged on to Zapak and made me an ID and played along. On day 1 itself I completed 90 games which is the most required to win 1000 Rs. cash + Rs. 500 MMT Coupon.

So what next, something strikes me that things might shape up wrong , so I take a screenshot of the completed games and specs etc. and store it for reference. And Alas! thats what happened , it showed up as I had played lesser games. So I send them an email , which was as follows,

Subject: ATM Cash Contest Query : Wrong Result.

hi,
i wasn't too sure , if my previous mail was delivered to your helpdesk last night. so here i'm sending it again and would appreciate a reply to the same asap.

i completed all 90 games in the given period of time and yet your system declares that i completed only 64 games.

for my reference i had taken a screenshot for the same , which i am re-sending along with this mail.

please reply to this mail at the earliest.

thanks ,

Hi Again ,
Still I have'nt received any reply of any sort from your end, is there any other email address I can post this to . I would love to do so.
Here again - today again same issue , your servers seem to be having getting everything really wrong.....or is there something wrong my end once again ?
Please find the attached image once again , this time , i used a online source - which u can rule out of manupulation.
Since u mentioned , that winners would be notified 2 weeks later on , I hope the displayed list isnt the final list.
Just makes me more upset. Don't feel like gaming anymore :(
Find attached the two image screenshots.
Thanks and Regards,

I get no reply back from them , so I decide to wait a bit. Finally I decide to give it a try again to see what the hell is going on. I play again....damm I fall for it again , this time - I complete 90 games again, and still their server has a wrong count for the same!.....WTH , I sent them a mail again , I get a reply that says......

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in Zapak.com. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Kindly note that we have already forwarded your complaint to the concerned
department. They will look into the matter and revert back. Your Service Request
Number is 1xxx1

Please do let us know if you have any further queries. We’ll be more then happy
to assist in any way possible.

Thank You,

Jaspreet Bhatia
So I send back.....

hi ,
thanks for your response , since u mentioned the word ''already'' in your reply i'm writing this back. please note , i now have 2 similar issues and not 1. please log the same with the same request number or please help me with a new one if needed.

thanks and looking forward for a response regarding the issues.

thanks and regards,
And today what I get back is this piece of crap!.......

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in Zapak.com. We have checked our records and found that you have unfair means to score. Hence you are not qualified to win the prize.
Please reply to this email if you have any further queries. We’ll be more than happy to assist in any way possible.
Warm Regards,

Team Zapak
to which I replied this......

hi ,
lol , wel thats a nice and simple way to put it across . "unfair" means to score sounds rude and pathetic when a user has spend hours in front of the computer to win a prize u people advertise so blantly all over .
If u say you have checked your records , I would like to know -what- are the records that may you say that......
Eagerly awaiting your reply , cause I have played the entire thing in the fair spirit.
This thing is going to 'x' number of forums all over the www. So , make sure your reply is concreate when your putting a 'blame' of -unfair- means.
Thanks.
This seems like a full silly joke. I now repent spending a sleepless night and wasting my time over this , sheeesh silly.......So well ,don't zapak - and if anyone from zapak is reading this , this sucks totally......If someone can even forward this to someone higher in zapak , pls do , let them have a read on this......( i know someone who can :p ) .........bad pathetic experience. neways......just to keep you guys aware of this pathetic con-test.....Outta here.

Screenshots for reference.......

Shocking u fell for it. It was just an ad, now if u want to waste more time, take them to court and prove them that u played with right gaming spirit :p

This is not a gaming competition where u compete with others and have judges to see u. This is like the old "click this many ads and earn this amount" thing in a new skin.

Clearly man, when all the rights are in the hands of the company, u cant expect them to be fair. This is business.

Write in as many forums u want, that will only add to their traffic. Just dump it.

hunter said:
Shocking u fell for it. It was just an ad, now if u want to waste more time, take them to court and prove them that u played with right gaming spirit :p

Clearly man, when all the rights are in the hands of the company, u cant expect them to be fair. This is business.

Write in as many forums u want, that will only add to their traffic. Just dump it.

Hmmm I know it hell doesn't make them a difference , my current manager was working earlier with Zapak , he told me somethings that happen there , at times they -make- and -alter- rules and regulations even after contests are done and over with , new policies and new rules is just a joke for them........this thread is jus 'fyi' .......as long as taking them to court is concerned , the law and order in our country is known to one and all , besides i dont have more time for this , i proove something for something , and they go back to do the same something .......neways.............as u correctly mentioned , -that- is business.........they're making so much money off those -GOOGLE-AD-SENCE- at -each- and every page and pop up and where not......'business' as u mentioned :)

seriously i understand, giving so much of time to play those games and these guys making a mockery. Not every1 is like GiftMate. They were just great.

Rs.500 Cash +

Rs.500 MMT Voucher Confirmed prize for all Play 150 Games

Rs.500 Homeshop18 GV Confirmed prize for all Play 100 Games

Rs.300 Homeshop18 GV Confirmed prize for all Play 85 Games

Rs.200 Homeshop18 G V Confirmed prize for all Play 65 Games

Rs.100 Homeshop18 G V Confirmed prize for all Play 40 Games

90 games and 1000 rs ?

hanzy sorry for reporting but why dont u try cnbc guys or any news channel number and b a king for 1 day trying to feature on tv showing how companies like reliance and all fool ppl

vajm1234 said:
so wat mess u gettin finally wat reply lol.

come again , dint' quite get u......

thebanik said:
seriously i understand, giving so much of time to play those games and these guys making a mockery. Not every1 is like GiftMate. They were just great.
Arihant.exe said:
Rs.500 Cash +
Rs.500 MMT Voucher Confirmed prize for all Play 150 Games
Rs.500 Homeshop18 GV Confirmed prize for all Play 100 Games
Rs.300 Homeshop18 GV Confirmed prize for all Play 85 Games
Rs.200 Homeshop18 G V Confirmed prize for all Play 65 Games
Rs.100 Homeshop18 G V Confirmed prize for all Play 40 Games
90 games and 1000 rs ?

yep that was how it was before , they suddenly changed it out of the blue , doesnt the screenies proove it ?

thebanik said:
I think thats what i saw till yesterday, 90 games and 1000Rs.
exactly..............

Btw you can voice your opinions here and if you actually had a genuine problem, feel free to share but avoid making slanderous allegations against individuals.

was that a statement to me ? would u pls point out the 'slanderasation' ? , 'allegations' ? .....watevr i said n posted was a shere fact with my say i had my things to back up watever i said .......or am i supposed to apologise for making this thread ? since i do not have a genuine problem ?

magnet said:
hanzy sorry for reporting but why dont u try cnbc guys or any news channel number and b a king for 1 day trying to feature on tv showing how companies like reliance and all fool ppl

i don't think anything was worth reporting , neways , since its done its cool...but thats the way it is , and i was told that before and ever since this happened , its confirmed for sure..........i dont wish to be a king for 1 day , i live a kings life my way each day :p ........like i mentioned earlier , i would spend my time on better things ...the motive of this thread was to keep off people wasting their precious time , and not to go around and sue and rush to cnbc n wat not..........

hanzy said:
was that a statement to me ? would u pls point out the 'slanderasation' ? , 'allegations' ? .....watevr i said n posted was a shere fact with my say i had my things to back up watever i said .......or am i supposed to apologise for making this thread ? since i do not have a genuine problem ?

relax :p

I was making a general statement to everyone not to start a allegation session now based on no self experience. It wasn't meant for you, you provided all the proofs you could have ;)

Quite Pathetic of Zapak to do that.

I think if something like this happened in the US, you would have got the prize money with three more zeros.:p

Lord Nemesis said:
Quite Pathetic of Zapak to do that.

I think if something like this happened in the US, you would have got the prize money with three more zeros.:p

^^ That brings to my memory an ad quote from some GTA3 radio :
The great thing about this country is that you can sue anyone for pretty much anything.

I was thinking of playing a few games myself and have decided against it now...thanks hanzy for the heads up.:)

Back