warhawk_b.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0187.jpg
    DSC_0187.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0188.jpg
    DSC_0188.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 161
wow the finish of the mods is top class even the paint looks really good.

can you share the procedure for the painting and also how did you get that vodafone design done ?

I would love to get my 690 remodded from you :D

FaH33m said:
wow the finish of the mods is top class even the paint looks really good.
can you share the procedure for the painting and also how did you get that vodafone design done ?
I would love to get my 690 remodded from you :D

thanks bro.. i hav painted it myself from paint gun. and would love to remod your 690. :D

@all thanks... Paint job Process was same as bikes and cars have. thats why we got amazing quality.. we putted whole stuff in Oven after painting. "BIIIIG Oven". and ya . we didn't put clear coat aftr painting. clear coated cabbies will come soon. they get ultimate shine. we can use Formula 1 polish for it.. care for your cabby like u care for ur Bike.

Firstly, do you do this as a hobby or professionally too? Cause your work seems good enough to be professional. :D

If so, Is your work only restricted to Zebby cabinets or you can take on other cabinets as well? Where can I know more about the prices if I want to get my cabinet done up?

Sei said:
Firstly, do you do this as a hobby or professionally too? Cause your work seems good enough to be professional. :D

If so, Is your work only restricted to Zebby cabinets or you can take on other cabinets as well? Where can I know more about the prices if I want to get my cabinet done up?

ido it professionaly... and i am professional.. i am not restricted to zebronics... can do any brand... LASER CUTTING ON ANY SURFACE is also available

wanna know abt prices... pm me

regards

www.eBay.in :D

Please do not advertise your site on TE without moderator approval. For e-commerce sites take approval from Saiyan.

Back