Zen Micro [5 Gb] Problem

! 0 t A

Skilled
Well i just got my Creative Zen Micro [5 Gb] Mp3 palyer. .ye ye Happy new year !

Well the thing is that if i install the given software (Creative Media Browser). .i just cant get it to work and it literally SCREWS my PC. . winamp stops responding. . Cpu usage goes high. . io found out on the net and observed that many more ppl are facing this same problem!!

So i uninstalled the program and am putting my songs by the OLD drag n Drop Method [Which is Good].. but the only issue is i cant make folders and all the contents of the FOLDERS get extracted and pasted in the root directory of the player as separate MP3 files so when i play these songs from the PLAYEr. . i have a husge list of songs instead of the songs arranged by the FOLDER [or the ALBUM]. .

Can any 1 guide me :(

Are u using Windows Vista? If yes that could be the problem..Since the cd comes with software only for WinXp. Just download the Creative software for Vista from the creative website...That should solve ur problem....

Freefrag said:
^^ the version is 3.10.19

The latest on the site for my player is 2.21.02. . .where did you get that 1 ???

I am installing the above mention firmware as it adds the PLAYSFORSURE capability which it says adds the XP compatibility. .so lets see

So yes i am using using XP only :p

Back