FS: Video Card Zotac 1080gtx 8gb amp edition graphics card (mumbai)

Status
Not open for further replies.

captivating

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 10, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Quit gaming forever
Selling top notch condition zotac 1080gtx amp edition with triple fan. Very less used. Never used for mining .

Attachments

• IMG-20220115-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220115-WA0003.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG-20220115-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220115-WA0005.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG-20220115-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220115-WA0004.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 476
This looks like the Amp Extreme Edition. I had the exact same one, but in a 1070 config.

BTW, pretty sad reason for sale. Hope whatever you moved onto is worth it :) Also hope you come back to gaming in the future.

Good luck with the sale :)

This looks like the Amp Extreme Edition. I had the exact same one, but in a 1070 config.

BTW, pretty sad reason for sale. Hope whatever you moved onto is worth it :) Also hope you come back to gaming in the future.

Good luck with the sale :)
Had a good time gaming and I won't be coming back to gaming anymore.. but yeah would be playing more like physical game . I am a big fan of tennis and badminton..I would say to everyone stop gaming , unless and until you are earning money out of it.

I would say to everyone stop gaming , unless and until you are earning money out of it.
I'm sorry but I don't agree to this. This is quite a strong statement without a reasonable explanation behind it.
Gaming just like watching TV or movie or listening to a song or going to the theatre is a means of entertainment. Sure it's somewhat more expensive than the other mentioned activities but it's fine if you're interested in that and keep that in control.
Excess of anything is not good and a bad habit, that one should be always aware of.
But people need a way out from their usual routine/work and need to divert their minds into more calming/soothing/enjoyable activities and that can include playing video games as well and it's perfectly fine if one choses to.

You don't look to earn money from something that you do to keep your mind off of the daily mundane tasks that you do, that's what keeps you happy and sane.

You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that but so are we. GLWS!

Hey, Zotac RTX 3050 8GB at 35K gives more frames than this and a new piece will give fresh 5 years warranty. What is the benefit of getting this at 36K?
If you are referring to some videos on youtube, most of them are fake. The 3050 trades blows with the 1660 super/TI. With DLSS off in both, GTX 1080 is 20-30% faster than the RTX 3050 on average. I am not justifying the price quoted by OP, just clearing the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back