1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
4 years 3 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not being used
Posting on behalf of a friend.
Card is in my possession, and I will be responsible for the sale.

The card has been used by him exclusively for gaming and was retired a few months ago as he got a 144hz monitor and upgraded the card.
Tested by me and seems to be a great sample as it seems to be hitting 97% percentile scores for its class on PCmark (although please don't take this as a guarantee for benchmark performance, ymmv)

The condition is quite good -but with some natural dust accumulation on fins.

Couple of caveats:
1) The card box is in his hometown and may become available but cant's say for sure by when.

2) The extended warranty registration on Zotac was completed and a confirmation mail was received but it was on his company email ID which he has since changed. He recalls having forwarded it to a personal email ID but needs to take time out to locate it.
He should be able to confirm in a day or two but prospective buyer can (presumably) validate with Zotac as well. I tried searching for a warranty check option on the zotac site but could not find an option to do so- but I am not really an expert on these things.
If he is unable to locate said email - and if it is required for validation of an actual RMA claim (again, i am not an expert on GPU warranty) , then the remaining warranty will be 2 year and 3 months and will refund 1K to the buyer.

Item location is Pune and will prefer a local sale although Mumbai and possibly Delhi will also be fine.
Shipping can be done via delhivery / xpressbees but at buyer's risk.

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-16_01-49-30.jpg
    photo_2022-09-16_01-49-30.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 191
  • photo_2022-09-16_01-48-26.jpg
    photo_2022-09-16_01-48-26.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 203
Fair
At least 2 pics of the item needed: https://techenclave.com/threads/dont-tick-this-box-unless-you-have-2-pics-of-the-item.206417/

And if original email id is dead or inaccessible then the extended warranty will be denied by zotac as you have to initiate an RMA from the original Email from which extended warranty was registered.
Fair enough - price dropped to 34K and warranty updated to 2 yr 9 months

As for Pics, I think I have seen enough sale posts for Internal components posted with just the system screeners (+ paper label) .. Since i have posted 1 physical device + 1 system screenshot (with paper labels) so will let it be unless I am wrong on my earlier assumption

Edit: Is this correct though? This is not mentioned anywhere on the Zotac warranty T&C page or on their amazon faq

Last edited:
Fair

Fair enough - price dropped to 34K and warranty updated to 2 yr 9 months

As for Pics, I think I have seen enough sale posts for Internal components posted with just the system screeners (+ paper label) .. Since i have posted 1 physical device + 1 system screenshot (with paper labels) so will let it be unless I am wrong on my earlier assumption

Edit: Is this correct though? This is not mentioned anywhere on the Zotac warranty T&C page or on their amazon faq
It should be mentioned that warranty is no transferrable and is available to original buyer...that's where the initiation comes into play.

Back