Graphic Cards Zotac cards - Are they good?

Black_Hawk

Skilled
So, I was searching on Lynx for graphic cards and see that Zotac has some wonderful cards listed and their prices are also a tad lower sometimes. I've not used Zotac before. My question is, are Zotac graphic cards good and can I buy them with confidence?

^ Dont forgot to register on their website to avail 5 years warranty(2 years distributor warranty + 3 years direct from zotac).

sumchamp said:
^ Dont forgot to register on their website to avail 5 years warranty(2 years distributor warranty + 3 years direct from zotac).

Great info, Thanks again! :) I'll keep this in mind after I buy the card. I'll check with Tirupati tomorrow morning (since they are the only shop having Zotac products in Kolkata). If I get it there I'll buy it or else I'll just order from Lynx online.

Their AMP lineups are very solid overclockers. They are as such factory overclocked to insane clocks and then u can still get more.

And the build quality is very good including the fans.
I would anyday advise to go for their AMP Editions but do register to avail 5 years warranty. :)

I was been using a 9600 GT AMP Edition of Zotac, i felt it really good.

it didn't give me any concerns of it's health at all. Well running.. now i sold it for a 1GB 4850, becoz i needed more Graphics RAM..

Zotac A++

hv u heard about leadtek winfast graphic cards dat is also very good range of cards check wid lynx they hv also range of dat.

Black_Hawk said:
Great info, Thanks again! :) I'll keep this in mind after I buy the card. I'll check with Tirupati tomorrow morning (since they are the only shop having Zotac products in Kolkata). If I get it there I'll buy it or else I'll just order from Lynx online.

Try avoiding Lynx., there were lot of complaints, last I heard. if you really want to order. Ask them to list the product on ebay, so you would be safe

Black_Hawk said:
So, I was searching on Lynx for graphic cards and see that Zotac has some wonderful cards listed and their prices are also a tad lower sometimes. I've not used Zotac before. My question is, are Zotac graphic cards good and can I buy them with confidence?
The prices may a tad lower coz they are VAT exclusive. So add 5% VAT to them.

Back