Zotac GTX 460 1GB - Rs 14490/- | Get Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands+ Rs 500 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
zotacgtx4601gb.jpg

ZOTAC GeFORCE GTX 460 1024MB

Specifications

Product Name | ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 1GB

GPU | NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460

Engine Clock speed | 675 MHz

Unified Shaders | 336

Shader Clock | 1350 MHz

Memory Clock speed | 3600 MHz

Memory | 1 GB GDDR5

Memory interface | 256-bit

Display Outputs | Dual dual-link DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort

HDCP | Yes

Cooling | Active (with fan)

DirectX® version | DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0

Other hardware features | 8-channel Digital Surround Sound (LPCM), NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine, Quantum Effects™ Technology

Software Features | nView® Multi-Display, NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology, NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology, NVIDIA® PhysX® technology, OpenGL® 3.2, NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround technology ready,

Windows 7 capability | Windows® 7 with DirectCompute support

FREE : PRINCE OF PERSIA : THE FORGOTTEN SANDS FULL-DVD

POP_TFS_PC_PEGI.jpg

PRICE : Rs 14490/- + SHIPPING

GET Rs 500 off if you Pre-Book now.

Reviews

techPowerUp :: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 1 GB Review :: Page 35 / 35

Available in 1 weeks time

WARRANTY - 5 YEARS (2+3)

The additional 3 years warranty is provided by Zotac INDIA directly on registering their products on http://www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=163&Itemid=295&lang=in within 15 days of the purchase.

PM me or call me for details. You can find my Messenger IDs also here PhOeNiX
Cheers

Re: Zotac GTX 460 1GB - Rs 14490/- | Get Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands+ Rs 500

wow this is one amazing card with amazing offer

grab it guys

Re: Zotac GTX 460 1GB - Rs 14490/- | Get Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands+ Rs 500

GET Rs 500 off if you Pre-Book now.

So is it for 13990 if booked now with free POP TFS game. Also what is the availability date like ?

Yes. Already in transit, so should be here in a week or so.

lol i feel like going 3 way sli with these cards

Just fyi, this was rated as being at the bottom in ATs comparo with the Asus voltmoddable card and the EVGA Superclocked version. And both of those were 768MB versions

^^ Doesn't matter :p

Overclocks are same more or less. For voltage modding I guess we can mod with the Asus bios if both are reference cards.

Also for the fan issue we can always edit the Bios out.

I hope all the GTX 460 1GB get to 13k all incl sooner or later within 1-2 months. That is where it should be priced at. For lauch price 14k with a free game bundled is not bad :)

Launch price is not bad at all and if you keep waiting price will keep dropping and by the time you think its cheap and you have saved your 1-2K, something new will be out :p

I like the cooler on this version better it throws the air out of the case.

^^^there is only one sli finger.

_

paraskhosla said:
lol i feel like going 3 way sli with these cards
even 2 way sli is 15-20% more powerful than 480 and MUCH less heat output . get 2 way only and sell that 480 imo :p

First of all that pre order price with POP is very tempting ,but does this card have voltage tweak??

yah thinking of selling that 480 and have put that up for sale lets see

^ let me know ;)

Also just to clear some facts

Zotac Warranty is 5 Years in INDIA . All the 2+3 years means is that you need to register the card in 15 days, and then you will get the additional warranty from Zotac INDIA directly. the first 2 years is from Aditya Infotech. You don't need to send it to anywhere outside of India for warranty :).

^^ oh thanks for clearing so sudhir this will be the case with my 480 also?

so my 480 is registered so i also get full 5 years?

@ Phoenix - So then from where will we get the next 3 Yrs Warranty not from Aditya then from whom (Do you have an address in India where we need to send the Card to i really donno looking at it as it is looks fishy to me at least so please explain)? Please ask the aditya fellows or Mr. Deepak who is the country manager from zotac and tell me in detail so that i too may start selling Zotac coz it gives 5 Yrs Warranty :).

^^ i think rahul sudhir could be right coz EVGA follows this in USA and if u dont register the product online they wont give u lifetime warranty so zotac might have started this and this is better

^^ See i really donno for sure who's right and who is wrong if he is right then its really a very nice move from Zotac but i wanna know the facts before hand crystal clear i don't see the point of getting the Product registered and then give 5 Yrs Warranty or else not y not just give it right away ....anyways i don't wanna commit wrong things to my customers so i wanna know.

EVGA has the same policy. 2+8. Since they never had an Indian office they could never give the same here. Zotac has a Indian office, plus they have an Indian head, which you correctly mentioned.

i don't see the point of getting the Product registered and then give 5 Yrs Warranty or else not y not just give it right away

it's the same thing as a Mail-in-rebate policy. Why does newegg not give the discounts straight away ? Why do they have the MIR system ? Because some people tend to forget to apply for them. Same here.

As far as the address goes, i'll try and get the information asap.

^^ oh thanks for clearing so sudhir this will be the case with my 480 also?

so my 480 is registered so i also get full 5 years?

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back