Graphic Cards Zotac GTX 650ti boost 2GB , High Temps

Arjun

Skilled
Bought a new Zotac GTX 650ti boost , load temps 75c in Hitman Absolution look a little high ?
I know that these cards can withstand a lot more heat but is this normal for a new GPU?

idle temp is 37c

Last edited:
I have the same card and my temperatures hit about 60c while playing BF3 . You could try to improve the air flow in your cabinet, but 75c is not really at a danger level.

I have a 120mm intake & a 120mm exhaust fan , the GPU fan is running at 47% at these temps , how do you monitor temps?[DOUBLEPOST=1382954709][/DOUBLEPOST]& what resolution do you play at?[DOUBLEPOST=1382955492][/DOUBLEPOST]This shows the load temp for this is 75c http://www.hardocp.com/article/2013/03/26/nvidia_geforce_gtx_650_ti_boost_video_card_review/10 , maybe you are not running the GPU at 100% load thats why its running cooler?
Play BF3 with MSI afterburner running in the background after ten mins pause & check the max/min temp/load/fans speed values .

Last edited:
75c in Hitman Absolution is normal as it is highly graphic intensive game and puts a more load on gpu thats why your card is running on 75c.

I have the same card and my temperatures hit about 60c while playing BF3 . You could try to improve the air flow in your cabinet, but 75c is not really at a danger level.
Can you post your complete specs , gaming resolution, & check temps again using MSI after burner , i still cant believe only 60c in BF3 something isnt right , either you are not checking correctly or something else like you cpu bottle necking & not putting enough load on the GPU .[DOUBLEPOST=1383218704][/DOUBLEPOST]Even the GPUz render test takes the temp to 67c max after running for about 5 minutes

AXnEkmD.jpg

Last edited:
At a gpu load of 99%, your fan is spinning only around 45%. what do you expect?
You obviously need to manually increase fan speed using riva tuner.

^ i dont plan to change anything, 75c is normal , thats why fans run at at only 48% at this temp , will up fan speed when it starts reaching 80c , max temp for this card is 97c

Back