FS: Video Card Zotac RTX 3070ti Trinity

nope as he said he didn't do. even my retailer didn't return me a single penny till now. i've paid @VaaN from my own pocket :(
Bhai to do it na... Or force him to investigate this and see where the swap happened. If there's no useful response from him then he's definitely involved.
If you're genuine don't bear the loss on yourself. Of course in this case since the item was bought from you, you're responsible for refund to the buyer which you're doing but the retailer is responsible for your refund.

If the retailer is in Delhi do let me know if you want someone to visit him face to face, i'll be back by Mid of November.
kolkata buddy :)
Bhai to do it na... Or force him to investigate this and see where the swap happened. If there's no useful response from him then he's definitely involved.
If you're genuine don't bear the loss on yourself. Of course in this case since the item was bought from you, you're responsible for refund to the buyer which you're doing but the retailer is responsible for your refund.
i know the retailer since a long he won't do that. most probably he also got scammed. btw talked to him a day ago he said he'll refund me full once he receive the card. he'll claim insurance. so i told @VaaN the same thing to return the card to me so that vaan's & my stucked money can recover.
cleared full payment of @VaaN 42k sent to him.
@Crazy_Eddy please allow my rest threads

Last edited:
Back