Android ZTE V967S..... 5".... Quad Core $120

Register for a new account at aliexpress ...You get a $5 off Coupon by mail ....for your first order
then you can buy on these listings.. Here
Works out even lesser than $120 :D

PS: On Sat/Weekends Mastercard Users also get a $5 off

Last edited:
Thank you @raksrules . Will update here once bought.
But the way will there be any custom duties to be paid by me if i buy this one? Should i do something to escape those.
For example by writing a mail to them to mark it as gift or so.[DOUBLEPOST=1382336472][/DOUBLEPOST]I am unable to find one at the price 8100 INR. Most of them are around 13.5k. Shipping charges are also above 30 USD.
Other thing is i don't have any of the options provided in the payment. I will transfer the amount to anyone who can get me one.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @kidrow .
But i need help with the payment. That is why i'm asking someone to order on behalf of me. I have no problem to pay in advance. After receiving it one can order me that mobile.
@raksrules --> Can you help me with this bro?
Also i'm worried about the customs.

Customs will hit and miss people so if someone was lucky enough that he was not charged, there is no assurance you will not be charged either.
But yes i hope it is not charged.
Btw people ordering the phone, what do you tell the seller to ensure that customs is not charged ? Like telling the seller to undervalue it. Putting it as Gift is bit risky i believe since customs probably are now smart and anything with Gift will make them open the package.

@cooltoad --> Where are you from bro? As said by @raksrules i may or may not be paying customs. But you will not pay definitely as you didn't pay before. So, can you get me one?
Also i'm having only SBI internet banking facility. The card of SBi is also maestro and not master card.

Customs will hit and miss people so if someone was lucky enough that he was not charged, there is no assurance you will not be charged either.
Does it depends entirely on the whims of the officials ? There must be some strict rules on charging customs.

Does it depends entirely on the whims of the officials ? There must be some strict rules on charging customs.
Customs will hit and miss....there is no assurance you will not be charged either.
Brothers.. just have faith ...there will not be any customs charged!!!I have bought so many things and nothing charged at 3 different places in india...
these come like this nondescript... upload_2013-10-22_11-32-36.pngupload_2013-10-22_11-33-19.png
did you get cellphone case as gift?
I got Silicon Hard Case+extra USB Charger+Screen protector as gift...

I Think the phone has 6589M as I can't seem to record in 1080P :(

Last edited:
Brothers.. just have faith ...there will not be any customs charged!!!I have bought so many things and nothing charged at 3 different places in india...
these come like this nondescript...View attachment 28327View attachment 28328

I got Silicon Hard Case+extra USB Charger+Screen protector as gift...

I Think the phone has 6589M as I can't seem to record in 1080P :(
yup:([DOUBLEPOST=1382505728][/DOUBLEPOST]for those who want to get this for cheap $107.99 /-(RS 6644 as of today)
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...Android-4-2-Smartphone/345051_1422946463.html
Apply coupon $10 + $2 =$107.99:)

Back