Tailor Made Suits in Delhi. Which are the good ones?

rite said:
I work for myself, I have my own writing business :)

Please share what do you write, who takes it ?

I am not sure if can do this time in life, but can teach my future kids who atleast can afford these high range suits :)

rite said:
As for me, I wouldn't buy regular brands available in India. I would either go for tailor made bespoke or decent brands like Tommy/CK for around 12-20k through SYW from Macy's, or similar price for brands like JCrew and stuff. Boss will cost upwards of 25-30k through yoox.com.

Armani and other top brands easily start around 35-60k or even more, if you import through SYW. Indian price will probably be 1.5-2 times of that.

You are starting to sound like Borat! Maybe this suit will make you look like him? :p

EPIC..............can someone please link me to some more happening threads by rite...I am about to start rolling on the ground and the guys in my office are staring at me...

mav2000 said:
EPIC..............can someone please link me to some more happening threads by rite...I am about to start rolling on the ground and the guys in my office are staring at me...
imo the john brothers thread was the best in recent times but unfortunately it got cleaned up :(

Back