2GB mp3 player within 3k with expandable memory option.. any suggestions??

Dude, you will have to increase your budget a bit.

Get a 4Gb Sandisk fuze for 70$ from buy.com thru KMD. Install Rockbox and then you can use a card upto 8Gb with the player. The nice thing is you can add the card afterward when your budget permits.

rather than going for 4gb sandisk i would suggest you get that Creative Zen W 4gb for $62 from newegg :)

You get the capability of playing almost every format of video available and nice 16 mil. color screen to watch the vids on :)

Well, the only option is Sandisk Express 2gb , it has an expansion slot for microSD cards. It is available for Rs.2500 at Lamington Road. Audio quality is not that good(as compared to Zen Stone Plus2gb similarly priced) but you get what you pay for. You'll get 3yrs warranty with it.

But like everyone else I would suggest you to go for SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB MP3 Media Player (Factory-Recertified).

@sagar.sdm mate he quoted me around 3000 with shipping for 4gb refurbished Sansa E260. And i think that is a decent deal for 4gb with great sound qlty and loads of features.

coolpepe said:
@sagar.sdm mate he quoted me around 3000 with shipping for 4gb refurbished Sansa E260. And i think that is a decent deal for 4gb with great sound qlty and loads of features.

refurbished Sansa E260???... btw its a decent deal.

sagar.sdm said:
refurbished Sansa E260???... btw its a decent deal.

So, its not the brand new player you opted for. Are refurbished players reliable..?:huh: did you get it delivered..? how is it..? where was it from.. amazon??

sagar.sdm said:
thanks.. well, what price did KMD quote..?

I ordered e270 6GB one from froobi that for 3k :hap2: .

e270 is out of froobi stock only e260 is available. PM KMD for details, whatever price he offer you that would b very reasonable, trust him, he is v.nice person to deal with

47Shailesh said:

e270 is out of froobi stock only e260 is available. PM KMD for details, whatever price he offer you that would b very reasonable, trust him, he is v.nice person to deal with

I presume refurb players aren't brand new.Do we get warranty on refurb players (on froobi) ? are they reliable..? how is your e270 doing, which you got from froobi :huh:

sagar.sdm said:
I presume refurb players aren't brand new.Do we get warranty on refurb players (on froobi) ? are they reliable..? how is your e270 doing, which you got from froobi :huh:
here are snaps of my e270 they are new, no scratch/malfunctioning.
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/sansa-e270-and-ep-630-a-117505.html

I have updated mine with Rockbox and some cool themes, e270 is rocking.
Players don't have warranty they come with30/60 days replacement.
You have to pay for courier charges for return, rest as mentioned in the website

47Shailesh said:

Thanks for your reply 47shailesh.

SanDisk Sansa e270 6GB MP3 Media Player w/ FM/Voice Recorder (Factory-Recertified & Rockbox Ready)

This link says e270 is in stock, as against you saying it is out of stock. :huh: What do you say..?

If you want the Sandisk Express, I have it and its not too bad. The sound quality is decent and it is bass heavy unlike the ipods. So even cheap earphones have some bass.

But I do not like the user interface as searching through all the songs is a little tedious as there is no way to go forward more than one song at a time.

Back