Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Re: Act Tv Bangalore: 5Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

mixke said:
Applied for connection on 30th Nov and still no response from them. Every time I call them, they say connection will be done in two days :mad:

Glad I gave a post dated cheque.

Your login process is not completed unless your check is encashed ... this is standard with many ISPs. ... so you may have to wait for your connection till the amount is credited in their account... same happd with me for Reliance.

onlyravi said:
Your login process is not completed unless your check is encashed ... this is standard with many ISPs. ... so you may have to wait for your connection till the amount is credited in their account... same happd with me for Reliance.

I understand what you're saying. But if that is the case then they should me tell that only, instead of giving reasons like permission needed, manager not available, new cabling needed etc etc.

I have called them up so many times and talked to so many people. Everyone promised connection will be provided within two days. No one mentioned anything about encashing the check first.

Really wanted to try fiber connection for gaming :(

mixke said:
I understand what you're saying. But if that is the case then they should me tell that only, instead of giving reasons like permission needed, manager not available, new cabling needed etc etc.

I have called them up so many times and talked to so many people. Everyone promised connection will be provided within two days. No one mentioned anything about encashing the check first.

Really wanted to try fiber connection for gaming :(

The reason for this is many times once the marketing person logs in ur details in the system and forwards the documents to their concerned office after which he is only able to check ur status online.... That online status are many times not very clear or precise and even many times just not updated.....

After reading your post I once thought when did I write all this.... believe me even I got the exact same "bahanas" from reliance guys... After 3 weeks I asked for a refund.....

I know its not same with everyone... just enrolled for SIFY today... they dont have the OFC near my building so they will pull the cable from nearby society which will take a week... it may be the same in your case that the ACT TV OFC must not be in your bldg so they may need time to pull it to ur bldg.

you guys are lucky that you at least have options for connectivity... I know how much I have been longing for a decent BB connection in last 6months in my area...

I am using ACT Broad Band BB plan for last one month....Getting the speeds promised by ISP..ie consistent 80%..Customer service is Ok

They took 3/4 days to Install initally...

So far happy with the service have to see how long this continues

1644643118.png

Finally got my connection after 10 days of applying. Will be activated tomorrow. Will tell you about the experience when it is activated. :)

Hoping for the best . :)

newgamer said:

This is damn good for a far away server.... Can you test with Mumbai or nearby servers. Also how about the packet loss??

IDM speeds and torrent speeds? I think u did not have Java installed on ur machine so it failed to test packet loss...

Lucky you guys.... Its rather sad that in a city like Pune there are not any good BB options :(

newgamer said:
I am using ACT Broad Band BB plan for last one month....Getting the speeds promised by ISP..ie consistent 80%..Customer service is Ok

They took 3/4 days to Install initally...

So far happy with the service have to see how long this continues

1644643118.png

Congrats! It would have been Nice if whole Bangalore Gets something like this :)

^^ WOW Damn Good :D

So its worth the wait :)....Congrats

You are near Indiranagar 100ft road right ?

Eggman, How much did they charge for Installation and what is the final price of your package with taxes?

500 For installation (you can knock it off if you pay for 3months , I should have :( ) .

This plan comes for 1299 + 10% tax.

Nut I got the corporate discount ..so tax is knocked off!!

ubergeek said:
will they ever come to chennai :(
Gannu said:
Will they ever come to Surat :(

Beam,ACT all under one company.. Beam had plans to expand to Nagpur I guess.. ACT might expand to chennai.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Though i am not sure about ACT

Pls give some good news about Pune also.....

ACTS pls come to pune.... I will pay 2 years in advance..... :D

BSNL 3G 4200 plan was the last good thing that happd in Pune Internet Scenario....

waiting for ACT or BEAM in chennai.... once i see its available, its time for me to F***k airtel.... i desperately want to get rid of their connection, but no other options available in chennai.:mad:

Hope BEAM and ACT listen to the calls of Chennai :)

kishore.chander said:
waiting for ACT or BEAM in chennai.... once i see its available, its time for me to F***k airtel.... i desperately want to get rid of their connection, but no other options available in chennai.:mad:

Hope BEAM and ACT listen to the calls of Chennai :)

Sorry Beam is not Expected in Chennai.

Beam is expanding to Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,baroda and Ahmedabad. You Can expect ACT in Chennai.

Back