Article written by a Mac user on Using Windows 7

Tech_enthu

Adept
Nov 7, 2008
This is a nicely written article, don't get me wrong I admit I am a windows man because of the things we do with the hardware, overclocking, gaming the availability of slew of softwares for any work I mean the list is endless but
:hap2: :hap2:
Speaking objectively read this before posting I Request you.

Will Windows 7 stymie Mac OS X's growth? | The Digital Home - CNET News

No Bashing Please I do that the whole day trying to shoo away Apple Fanboys or fanbois as I love to call them.

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Nov 10, 2007
Pune, India
he means the unthinkable is happening... referring to the line above it:

I'm starting to prep myself for the single moment that I thought would never come: I'll be using a Windows 7 machine as my main computer and telling anyone who will listen that, believe it or not, using the latest Microsoft operating system really is worth it.

Tech_enthu

Adept
Nov 7, 2008
Now I couldn't stop myself from congratulating you on being a patient and fair reader, as I myself do read the article properly.
The unthinkable is really happening man.
The best part is I am installing it on 2 of my friends macbooks who are photographers seeing the hype being created they have asked me to put win 7 on their machines through bootcamp
I really found out a nice guide here.
Guide: Windows 7 x64 Build 7000 on a Macbook Pro | Coffeestops!
vishalrao said:
he means the unthinkable is happening... referring to the line above it:

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
As a person who performs almost every computing task on a Mac and tells anyone who will listen that at this point, the average consumer should be using a Mac instead of a Windows machine because of security and usability, I'm starting to prep myself for the single moment that I thought would never come: I'll be using a Windows 7 machine as my main computer and telling anyone who will listen that, believe it or not, using the latest Microsoft operating system really is worth it.

Its already happening..

The time has come:)

Snow leopard is already looking like a big letdown..WIn 7 pwn it big time..

People who waited to upgrade their pcs and Os will jump the wagon here.. Microsoft took a gamble with vista by totally redoing many architectures of its Os from the very base, and now its paying off..A well deserved success..

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Frankly, a very shallow and speculative article

And as expected, the Windows fanbois are jumping around with joy :p

Tech_enthu

Adept
Nov 7, 2008
First we should understand what the Fanbois are, then you can justify their beliefs and get anough amusement to last you a lifetime.

Party Monger said:
And mac fanbois crying foul..no surprise..:p

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
And mac fanbois crying foul..no surprise..

No one is crying foul

And I did not even comment on Windows 7 at all (since I haven't tried the beta yet)

All I said was the article is shallow, which any half educated person can figure out it is