BSNL Upgrades some ULF Plans 4 Mbps till 8GB for Rs 900/-

Went today to BSNL pune office to convert my plan to BB combo 1350 ULF, d lady kept on searching for d plan but no luck . All other new combo plans where there except this one another 1350 Plus plan was there. Is anybody facing same prob ?

masterBrain said:
well... i checked the rate of a 100Mbps connection from BSNL. It was Rs. 89,000 per month.

In Japan and South Korea, 100Mbps is almost standard..

I was wondering when it will come to India.

Thats why i posted that..
what's the cost there in japan for this speed?

weird its 1st of september and still I am on 256kbps ! I am on 900 combo it is supposed to change to 4mbps but it is still on 256 :(

Curse BSNL !!!

Anyone else facing this problem?

pinarina said:
Airtel should be destroyed for introducing this FUP sh1te.
yeah !

But Airtel gives a decent limit for FUP unlike BSNL !! 8GB seriously ??

whats the point of 4Mbps? it will take only 4 days to exceed that limit if I start downloading !

BSNL and thier mysterious plans ... I was on UL 1350 on 512kbps ul speed, when in june they upgraded all the plans and started giving the same 512kbps UL speed in UL 750 plan.

As of now i am on UL 750 enjoying the same 512kbps speed for which i was paying 1350 earlier, so not all plans are bad, ideally the UL750 plan is the cheapest and best plan they are offering with a good speed.

Dushie said:
BSNL and thier mysterious plans ... I was on UL 1350 on 512kbps ul speed, when in june they upgraded all the plans and started giving the same 512kbps UL speed in UL 750 plan.

As of now i am on UL 750 enjoying the same 512kbps speed for which i was paying 1350 earlier, so not all plans are bad, ideally the UL750 plan is the cheapest and best plan they are offering with a good speed.
yeah UL750 is the best plan BSNL have to offer till now !

I am on Combo 900, my father changed it without my consent and now after 3 days into the new month I am still stuck with 256kbps !

I don't know why BSNL release plans when they know pretty well it is out of their reach to maintain these plans.

The 4Mbps was supposed to have been implemented from last month but till now I haven't enjoyed the full 4Mbps speed.

Max is 1.78 Mbps . #BSNL #FAIL

I was thinking of applying for the UL900 plan but I guess, i'll go for the UL750 instead. Why can't they provide and UL plan without FUP at 1Mbps? Hope they come up with something of this sort soon.

Back