PC Peripherals cabinet in 2-2.5k

Does anybody on te have the sunbeam ventmax cabinet?hows its build quality?on par with gamma?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nobody on te has the sunbeam ventmax cabinet?

i had the same issue to choose between gamma and 430 just last week...i went for Gamma... building my new system on it was a breeze... the points given by Memento should help u choose...

also i should mention a con that i faced which is, that the HDD cage (which is turned) can be a problem if u have multiple HDD and frequently remove them(which I do) as the power and sata connectors fall on the other side of the case...its a minor glitch and shouldn't matter if u dont remove ur HDD... if u do then it can be worked around too... by just plugging them before sliding in and unplugging after sliding out the drive...

check these feedbacks out for more details abt pros and cons: NZXT Gamma: Newegg

plus the rs. 500 that i save went for the extra intake fan that i wanted...

are glacialtech and amigo fans available in lammy?they are quite cheap.Where should i install the fans?top?side?front?if i buy two fans.

You can get these for 200-250 bucks or in a set of 4 for 850-950 but its only 40cfm ....

Take the Xigmatek fans I recommended above. They cost more but they look better, give better cfm and make less noise.

Price performance ratio the average Cooler Master LED fans suck low CFM you plonk in 50 more bucks and get good smoked ones along with a CFM of 65/70

Back