Careers and Employment Thread

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008
I have multiple openings for many skills, few ones listed below which have a priority requirement-
1634655035793.png

The work locations options are multiple, multiple yrs of exp. ranges (~career levels). Please PM me in case anyone is interested in applying. I can share more details on PM.

Reactions: princeoo7

AgentBane

Disciple
Jul 14, 2021
The work locations options are multiple, multiple yrs of exp. ranges (~career levels). Please PM me in case anyone is interested in applying. I can share more details on PM.
Can you PM me company related details .
I am unable to PM .
Thanks.

laraibsidd

Disciple
Aug 18, 2021
I have multiple openings for many skills, few ones listed below which have a priority requirement-
View attachment 117640

Can you provide more information on job roles. I am interested in nodejs, python and apache spark role. Can't PM YOU.

nemo_online

Disciple
Aug 13, 2021
Hi all

Is there anyone here who is a project manager or in the domain of project management? I wanted to understand a bit more about this role and responsibilities involved and wanted to know who is eligible for this role. If I could speak one-on-one through DM also it would be nice.

Thanks

mathrisk

.: deleted :.
Adept
Mar 17, 2008
Bangalore
www.thefinsight.com
Congrats and now thoda humko bhi tuition dedo :p
Shoot if you have any specific query. (DM or some other thread may be).
I will try to answer what I can.

That's some big pp energy.
There has a lot happened career wise, in last 10 months.
Company I was working got merged, we're almost given pink slip with 6 months contract.
Those green dots were the tough days. I was prepping for Amazon. (flunked that one though)
In last 12 months I have worked in 4 companies.
Before G, I worked in OCI for 5 months.

Here's the experience
sankeymatic_20220320_130410_2400x1200.png

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Jun 10, 2010
Mumbai

There has a lot happened career wise, in last 10 months.
Company I was working got merged, we're almost given pink slip with 6 months contract.
Those green dots were the tough days. I was prepping for Amazon. (flunked that one though)
In last 12 months I have worked in 4 companies.
Before G, I worked in OCI for 5 months.

Here's the experience
View attachment 133312
Lol you had time for preparing this :p But any ways, Your hardwork paid. Really happy to see you being open about the journey ...

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
I kept a journal to determine the ghosting/failure rate. :D

Applying in linkedIn doesn't work for sure. Just one interview with a startUp I got. That's a total time waste. :( :p
I apply on LinkedIn and get a call every single time. In fact my current job was from a LinkedIn listing. Even the previous one was from a LinkedIn listing. In December I got an offer from two of the FAANG companies via the LinkedIn application method.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Jun 10, 2010
Mumbai
I apply on LinkedIn and get a call every single time. In fact my current job was from a LinkedIn listing. Even the previous one was from a LinkedIn listing. In December I got an offer from two of the FAANG companies via the LinkedIn application method.
Profile Link DM karo ya fir idhar hi dedo. Lets connect on linkedIn too :angelic:

mathrisk

.: deleted :.
Adept
Mar 17, 2008
Bangalore
www.thefinsight.com
You must be the lucky one.
I can talk not only about my experience, also from similar experiences of few of my friends from last year when everyone were on pink slip.
And less than 10% of the self initiated applications from LinkedIn resulted in interview.
It's always those recruiter initiated conversations, which got converted to interviews/offers.

hellblazer33

Adept
Feb 25, 2014
You must be the lucky one.
I can talk not only about my experience, also from similar experiences of few of my friends from last year when everyone were on pink slip.
And less than 10% of the self initiated applications from LinkedIn resulted in interview.
It's always those recruiter initiated conversations, which got converted to interviews/offers.
Same for me never got calls from LinkedIn ever.Applied more that 500 jobs still no response from any whereas on Naukri I get frequent calls.
How do you apply Can you share your resume template also whats your background.

Edit: I know little off topic here but want to know.

Aug 13, 2021
Thanks. Nah, still no responsibility ;)

Software Engineer
nice.

i got the first round from google, Did good in the other software eng questions flunked dsa,wasn't able to complete the 2nd dsa question in time.Has been months since i heard back from them.

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Nov 10, 2007
Pune, India
Anyone here got that foobar google online challenge?

IIRC it's called foobar...

While typing in Google search a few weeks ago the page suddenly animated peeled iff to reveal the invitation to solve coding problems of which I could only do the first one lol.