Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan_Hunt said:
No extra chips remaining from the 1st batch? I can't wait to try one now. :(
Shall send you mine if you need one urgently. In which case, you will be ordering from the second lot and you can spare my chip when yours from the second batch arrives. Is that OK?

PS: I don't have any title here and besides, I am waiting for my new display before I take out the PS3 from my stash. :p

m-jeri said:
ps... can anyone tell how to create backup copies of the games i have??
Inset the game in ps3 ... open backup manager .. there ull see the icon of the game u inserted ... highlight it ... n press 'O' on the controller. .. the backup process will start

Desecrator said:
Shall send you mine if you need one urgently. In which case, you will be ordering from the second lot and you can spare my chip when yours from the second batch arrives. Is that OK?

PS: I don't have any title here and besides, I am waiting for my new display before I take out the PS3 from my stash. :p
Gracias senor! It would be great if you could do that. I'm just anxious to try it out, not really a state of urgency, so to speak. I also wanted to try out the FTP server and keep all that stuff ready before I get mine. So please send it, only if you have no use for it at present. What display did you order?

LOL send me your address. Lost it from my records. :ashamed:

I don't have any titles laying around. Seems Dhruv didn't like LP2 either. So he's sending back the copy but in any case I'll need another copy to check if the hack works so chuck it - I can gladly wait until October end when my display arrives. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
What display did you order?
Will come to know shortly. :p

*fingers crossed*

Desecrator said:
LOL send me your address. Lost it from my records. :ashamed:
Why you....:mad: This is probably the 3rd time I'm sending you my address.

Desecrator said:
I don't have any titles laying around. Seems Dhruv didn't like LP2 either. So he's sending back the copy but in any case I'll need another copy to check if the hack works so chuck it - I can gladly wait until October end when my display arrives. :p
Like I said before, it's a sad game. I can send you Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, if you need it. ;)
Desecrator said:
Will come to know shortly. :p

*fingers crossed*
Enough with the suspense already. What is it?

Desecrator said:
^Please keep NGS2 until Oct-end if you can. :)
If the HDD space that I see in your sig is true, then I guess you can be the central storage server. Do you have a 500GB 2.5" HDD by any chance?

Shipped these :

SumitB / Sumit Bajoria

mJeri / Jerin

Porsche022 / Prashant

nitant / Nitant Soni

memnom / A. Memnom

superczar/ A. Kumar

Gannu.. i lost ur address :/ Send it to me ASAP or give me Ethan's if u want me to ship it to him direct. Plz do so asap , i'm at the courier office right now.

Remaining people. Please mail me ur address ! I told you guys to email it to me ! PMs got deleted :/

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ethan_Hunt said:
If the HDD space that I see in your sig is true, then I guess you can be the central storage server. Do you have a 500GB 2.5" HDD by any chance?
True that ! Gannu is going to be our PS3 NAS :D

Ethan_Hunt said:
Haha it sure is. Just got hold of 2 Sgt 2TB drives for my HD rips' backups.

You do remember the 320 GB portable drive I used to send you? I ripped it open and have plonked that drive in my netbook ATM. My 500GB drive which was in my netbook previously conked out and was sent to WD for RMA since a month. Seems like they have sent the replacement. So yeah, I may have the drive with me in a few days' time. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dhruv, hold on! I'll PM you my address. Gannu, you OK with it?
No no no don't. No wait I'll. No errrm. No wait.

LOL go ahead! :D

Desecrator said:
Haha it sure is. Just got hold of 2 Sgt 2TB drives for my HD rips' backups.

You do remember the 320 GB portable drive I used to send you? I ripped it open and have plonked that drive in my netbook ATM. My 500GB drive which was in my netbook previously conked out and was sent to WD for RMA since a month. Seems like they have sent the replacement. So yeah, I may have the drive with me in a few days' time. :)
*faints* :dead:

Anyhoo, when you get the HDD back from RMA, pack the 500GB one in the casing and send it over ASAP.

@Dhruv: Sent you a PM with my address. Thanks a ton buddy. Hope it reaches in one 'piece'. :ashamed:

^Will do. :)

Dude seriously, backup all your stuff whatever it is - hd rips, ps3/x360 game isos and backups, music etc. Once lost, it's a goner forever unless your close group of friends have all the stuff. I learnt a lesson albeit a small one when the 500GB drive conked out, taking away a 100GB worth download along with it.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Hope it reaches in one 'piece'. :ashamed:
If it doesn't, oh well Dhruv is the screwed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back