eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek2600

≡ Green World ≡
Disciple
Jul 31, 2011
max discount(i.e Rs.400) limitation is very irritating... either it should be higher or the number of coupons... considering the volume of business ebay does it doesn't seem a great giveaway for their so called anniversary....

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!
Adept
Dec 18, 2011
Kolkata
anyone here succeeded in getting any discounts with the anniversary coupons. i've tried all 4 times since y'day & even though i apply the code within 3-4 mins of it being posted the best ones are finished :mad:

the first time i got a good voucher but when i went to the verification page my net got disconnected :rage:

There are some so called 'looters' in desidime or some other forums like that. Thanks to them it ends up seconds after the release of the coupon.[DOUBLEPOST=1363262776][/DOUBLEPOST]
max discount(i.e Rs.400) limitation is very irritating... either it should be higher or the number of coupons... considering the volume of business ebay does it doesn't seem a great giveaway for their so called anniversary....

Bingo!! You hit the high point. It seems like, Ebay India is suffering from so called Indian mentality.

gmano

Adept
Jan 11, 2007
Did a small calculation on how much would ebay india be spending on their so called birthday celebrations

Per slot spending approximately (after deducting their approximate earning of 6% per sale) is Rs. 1,78,040
16 slots (8 days * 2 slots) total is Rs. 28,48,640/-.
Untitled.jpg

28 laks is pretty less (even giving a full page ad in a national newspaper will cost more)

Reactions: benryu

filmguy

Disciple
Nov 13, 2009
There are some so called 'looters' in desidime or some other forums like that. Thanks to them it ends up seconds after the release of the coupon.

how does that work? wont they get the coupons at same time as rest of us & even if you have the product ready in your cart at the payment stage where you have to input the code if everyone puts it in around the same time then it's more like a lucky draw, or am i missing something?

whatever it is, its a scam. when i try in morning it says coupon service is unavailable & in the evening it says http 1.1 service unavailable.

i finally got a smaller amount for a small transaction through but even though my cc has been charged & the product's showing in my bought list its not there in my paisa pay list neither have i got the paisa pay receipt & in the bought list its showing without the payment recvd icon. contacted ebay & they said that to wait 72 hrs & then contact with transaction number & then they'll have payment refunded so which means i'll have to jump through multiple hoops for a small amount & the transaction wont even be successful. jeez.

Arjun

Skilled
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
They are using scripts to get all the coupons

you got it right. Macro is the thing that many are using. and its acting like DDOS to ebay india’s payment gateway.
It picks up the code automatically from ebay homepage once its released and pastes in the coupon box, apply it, and then pays, if there is any error , it keeps refreshing it till successful order. And i don’t think there are just 40 coupons of 100, there is a possibility eBay is hiding the actual no. of coupons. It might be 100 at least.
Captcha is only shown to people who enter wrong coupon codes and for unverified accounts/new accounts. And this is not new
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/shop-free-for-888-seconds?page=66

mihirX

Adept
Feb 3, 2007
7.5% OFF Code: WEEKEND888
Flat 7.5% Off on any purchase*
Weekend Special Coupon!
First Come first Serve
*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" or "Way Too Fab Sale" Items

Redeeming Your Coupon Is Easy!
1. Buy An Item On EBay On Or Before 18 March 2013
2. Select "Pay Using PaisaPay"
3. Enter Gift Coupon Code. Pay The Balance Using Net Banking Or Credit/Debit Card

Arjun

Skilled
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
Hard to loot any thing in eBay W T F*** Celebration.
So looted in another way...
I got 7 coupons and redeem it.
da8wdemdbqr2ozpvtf.png

30234skzt7g8kk7h3t1p.png

Total earned
oils515462e1ts03qs2l.png

:D
Where are you getting these coupons from ? I need one[DOUBLEPOST=1363532330][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you pls send that again didnt get it
thanks

At least read the page you are posting on, 7.5% code is already posted twice on this page once in reply to you by me, its valid till midnight today.

Status
Not open for further replies.