getting apple iphone 4s 16gb IN 30k with B/W ! DEAL OR NO DEAL ?

G33kgod

Adept
what do you guys think is it a good deal ?? its a box packed 16gb model with whole 1 year warranty ! is it a good deal ?

I recently sold me iphone 4s 32gb bought from US last month for 30k here in Pune.. So I do believe its a very awesome deal if with apple care .. GO FOR IT !!!

However I really found iphone to just be a gimmick ! Although the iOS is better than android , I couldn't make myself like the small dull screen and heavy bricky design of iphone.. thats just my observation and feeling about it,
Also the Camera is no way the best i'd say..although it gets very sharp images in adequate light condition, quality is iffy in low-light even with HDR . Sony and nokia camera are still better.

Just my 2 cents !

However I really found iphone to just be a gimmick ! Although the iOS is better than android , I couldn't make myself like the small dull screen and heavy bricky design of iphone.. thats just my observation and feeling about it,
Also the Camera is no way the best i'd say..although it gets very sharp images in adequate light condition, quality is iffy in low-light even with HDR . Sony and nokia camera are still better.

Just my 2 cents !
this calls for WAR !!! :mad: :p ....

confirmed it !!! the warranty will be honored by "Apple India" ... got another deal which is samsung s2 Rs21900 (most prolly I9100G) with bill and 1 year warranty hows is this 1 ?

the I9100G in itself is a crappy phone.. compared to the original I9100. It's only +ves over the original non G is better battery life & SQ. But really, firmware support and updates are slow and limited for the G version by Samsung. The lags and hiccups in handling multitasking and task execution robs it of the fun of ICS and really ruins the experience

I had it, and of all the phones i ever used, this one lasted the shortest.

the I9100G in itself is a crappy phone.. compared to the original I9100. It's only +ves over the original non G is better battery life & SQ. But really, firmware support and updates are slow and limited for the G version by Samsung. The lags and hiccups in handling multitasking and task execution robs it of the fun of ICS and really ruins the experience

I had it, and of all the phones i ever used, this one lasted the shortest.

is there any way to verify which SII is it ??? date of manufacture ... code ?

is there any way to verify which SII is it ??? date of manufacture ... code ?

From what i remember the side of the box doesnt clearly distinguish which model it is exactly by the information printed at the side of the barcode sticker.

That was the problem with samsung and also why they very quietly agreed to exchange all G versions for the original non G versions but only against customer complaints. They never officially recalled it.

The only way to check is to open the box and check the back panel of the phone (where the battery is to be inserted.. ) thats where it mentions if its a 9100 ot 9100G. Also when you switch it on, when booting it states I9100G clearly as also in the phone details

Back