getting apple iphone 4s 16gb IN 30k with B/W ! DEAL OR NO DEAL ?

G33kgod

Adept
what do you guys think is it a good deal ?? its a box packed 16gb model with whole 1 year warranty ! is it a good deal ?

From what i remember the side of the box doesnt clearly distinguish which model it is exactly by the information printed at the side of the barcode sticker.

That was the problem with samsung and also why they very quietly agreed to exchange all G versions for the original non G versions but only against customer complaints. They never officially recalled it.

The only way to check is to open the box and check the back panel of the phone (where the battery is to be inserted.. ) thats where it mentions if its a 9100 ot 9100G. Also when you switch it on, when booting it states I9100G clearly as also in the phone details
For I9100- GT-I9100LKAINU/GT-I9100LKASLK/GT-I9100LKANPL/GT-I9100RWAINU/GT-I9100LKATML
For I9100G- GT-I9100RWGINU/GT-I9100LKGTML/GT-I9100LKGSLK/GT-I9100LKGINU

got this from a thread on TE is this of any use ?????

For I9100- GT-I9100LKAINU/GT-I9100LKASLK/GT-I9100LKANPL/GT-I9100RWAINU/GT-I9100LKATML
For I9100G- GT-I9100RWGINU/GT-I9100LKGTML/GT-I9100LKGSLK/GT-I9100LKGINU

got this from a thread on TE is this of any use ?????

Should. Unless Samsung has made changes to these product codes since then. This is the information that you will see at the side of the box beside the barcode stickers of the IMEI and Sr. No.

So yeah, this should help... as long as Samsung has not changed or updated/added new product codes of the G/Non G which hasn't been picked up around the world in different markets yet.

#g33kgod
I would suggest that you stay away from an iPhone. It is a good deal for 30k since its being sold for about 38k now... But iOS is not as good as most people make it out to be.. Android is a thousand times better. I thought iOS was the best OS a few months ago too, but then i started reading a lot of articles and saw a lot of videos on youtube and now I believe android is much better than iOS in almost every aspect.
Watch this - Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

Sorry for OT

^^ it depends on one's opinion. I have used both and what I feel is Android is open source and used fr many phones while iOS is customized for iphone .

30K is a great price for 4S

#g33kgod
I would suggest that you stay away from an iPhone. It is a good deal for 30k since its being sold for about 38k now... But iOS is not as good as most people make it out to be.. Android is a thousand times better. I thought iOS was the best OS a few months ago too, but then i started reading a lot of articles and saw a lot of videos on youtube and now I believe android is much better than iOS in almost every aspect.
Watch this - Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

Facepalm-Button.jpg

Lol. Okay sir, can you please tell me why you think iOS is better than android, so that i can correct myself??

Lets not get into A vs B over which is better and why. They're 2 independent platform solutions for independent hardware-software congruences. Let it be. Just like everything else in this world.. white vs black, day vs night..... they exist & they suit each person as per their own choices. Arguably one is better than the other.. even if ever so slightly. But why bother?

Choose what you like & be happy. End of story.

#g33kgod
We are planning to open an Android vs iOS war thread in the trash / junk section of the forum. You may reserve your comments for that. This thread is for the deal of the particular iPhone 4S and not for wars.

@Others
Please do not respond to this or any other post with counter statements on the android vs iOS war. Please keep thread clean.

Let's just keep this thread for that awesome lip-smacking deal please. Trolls and fanboys can go elsewhere.

#G33kgod how fast and how many can you procure?
well its still in early stage so cant comment ... my examz are around so not getting into it .... but i will have to give him advance for all and then he get em in 4-5 days !! for the start it will be only for peeps from delhi .. cant take the hassle of shipping !! the bill provided will be of official price not the discounted one !!

some news from my end.
a friend in mumbai said that the grey market prices have fallen significantly as well.Since the official price now is 38.5 k and one can procure a indian piece for 37 k in some sites as well.The grey market prices have touched 33 k and in a few weeks may touch around 30 k if demand is less.

some news from my end.
a friend in mumbai said that the grey market prices have fallen significantly as well.Since the official price now is 38.5 k and one can procure a indian piece for 37 k in some sites as well.The grey market prices have touched 33 k and in a few weeks may touch around 30 k if demand is less.
bro you are getting the same with official apple india warranty !! i think this is better ..

Back