Getting bored of gaming !?

raxy

Disciple
I have just made a decent rig for gaming, and i feel like not playing games anymore:(.
The only game i have found interesting is DA2, i have tried playing games like COD black ops, crysis 2, dead space 2 but just dont feel like playing them again. Please suggest me some good games so that i can enjoy the gaming like i used to do.
My favourite genre of games is RPG and MMORPG.

Mass Effect 1 and 2

Gears of War

Batman Arkham Asylum(Really a great Game)

WOW

Others:

Portal 1 and 2 ( BEST GAME EVER MADE BY VALVE)...

Thnx man ,I have ended mass effect 2 and batman arkham asylum loved those , will try WOW and Gears of War.

hehe. Same situation here too dude. Played Crysis before upgrading new rig. Only left with NFS shift 2 which is very hard as the races are really tough, So lost interested in that. W8ing for portal copy and then will be w8ing for dirt3 & duke nukem to release. Till then only multiplayer gaming.

I would suggest Bionic Commando if u have not played. It was really good game.

Don't worry, its just a phase or as I like to call it, its just a season. Happens to me all the time. Through out the year, I have these phases, like sometimes I truly hate gaming and would rather spend my time watching movies while at other times I just can't stand watching a movie and end up playing games for hours then there comes the phase of doing nothing but watching TV series. No movies, no games just some awesome TV series on the trot. :p And please don't judge, I have a very active social life too. I think its important to not lose oneself in the virtual world, while I love doing all of the above mentioned activities, nothing can replace hanging out and having fun with your friends. :)

As far as the RPG genre is considered, try the Fallout and Dragon age series if you haven't already.

^^GTA stories are great, but gameplay seems repetitive

I have only liked Vice City and GTA 4(Still Playing it on my X360)

No one suggested him to Play Assassins Creed? If you liked Batman Arkham Asylum its stealth gameplay, IMO you will definitely love Assassins Creed series.

Yes take a break from gaming for sometime. Read and play outside. then you can start again. I had been on a break from gaming too but it was broken by Borderlands. Now I am addicted again. This game just draws you in. It's unputdownable.

Try indie games

minecraft,trine,magicka,mount&blade,braid,flow

or oldies like fallout2,planescape torment, final fantasy 7, deus ex,thief series

Try some good Console Games, like Halo Series, Gears of War or God of War series

Just decrease time you spend on games,and you never get bored

Back