Getting bored of gaming !?

I was passing through similar phase a few months back. Got extremely bored of playing FPS titles, they started losing their appeal to me somewhere down the line. But then I took some time off gaming completely. Fast forward a few days and I started playing RPG's. I was never into RPG's but they got me hooked and voila, that eventually rekindled the gaming passion in me again. Sometimes changing genres does the trick I guess. :D

Like everybody, I too had some drought in gaming.

Firstly for 4/5 months in early 2010 - when I didn't even bothered to login to Windows.....it was Linux Mint then.

Then played a lotsa Zynga games - poker(lvl ~70), farmville(~38), Mafia Wars(~350), Cityville(~73) - freak.... these things were addictive. But I'm over Zynga now.

And was back to PC mainstream gaming. And from the release of Crysis 2 demo - playing C2 MP mostly along with DiRT3 & Portal 2.

All these till by 8800 got fried and now again off from gaming.

So now casually playing NFS Most Wanted - among very few games that runs smoothly on my cheap gpu (HD6450). :p

But mostly watching TV series these days. Almost no gaming.

Many times tried to get into the RPG genre but never really got hold of it. Most of the RPG's are "Slow" button mashers for me .You just go on clicking things "0 Skill Required" . Am i thinking in a wrong direction about the gameplay or is it simply that dumb?

^^ same here...

I don't really like to read a lot in games. Couldn't even finish Fallout neither ME1/2.

So, I rather stick to FPS/TPSs and Racing mainly.

salluks said:
try starraft 2 online too

Definitely try SC2........ excellent game!! Plus if u do get bored u can watch tones of SC2 casts by Day[9], Husky, HD........ u immediately get eager to try those new strategies on ladder!!

Plus not to mention so many tournaments to watch like GSL, IEM, MLG, TSL, IPL!!

Back