Ghost Recon : Future Soldier - Discussion Thread

Nobody truly understands DRM like Ubisoft
<

While I am really excited for this game, I wonder if it is going to have the same always on DRM like the previous games. Won't get my money then.

Having played the game till Mission 7 here are my thoughts
1. The game is very cinematic in its gameplay i found it to be more cinematic than Max Payne 3
2. The game primarly is a shealth shooter and you can't just go out bang bang.
3. Game does not allow much of freedom inspite being a tactial/strategy shooter where most attacks are already laid out and you can't even experiement in case of breach attack.
4. Horrible Load times even while booting the game from HDD it takes a long time, that would ok but every time you die it loads the screen again and shows the basic info about the mission [Why would i know that thing each and every time]
5. Game visuals are not that great the cutscenes look PS2 like and some character model are not well done but you and your well team is very well done , the movement and how they take cover is very good.
6. The visual style of the game is yellow and white and most of the time its white and i feel it looks good.
7. The menu design of the game does makes you feel that the game is primarly made for Multiplayer and Co-Op.
8. The story is same old shit like in COD game nothing special where you travel around the around and doing missions same like COD [Reminds me of Agent Vinod :bleh: ]
9. Till now all the missions i have completed have been all unique, been at Brazil [Colorful streets] , Africa[In sandstrom] , Nambia[running around in villages] , Russia[Going through the cold] , Peshawar [Shooting the * , Amin Sayani is heard in background & Khalnayak song is played :lol: ]
10. The friendly AI is very good , enemy AI is not that great.
11. Felt the game to be quite easy on normal difficulty you could go pass some of the stages even without firing a single bullet but you need to plan your team mates attacks carefully for that.
12. The game also has some challenges ex. Kill all snipers etc for which you are awarded with weapon upgrades and unlockables.

2. The game primarly is a shealth shooter and you can't just go out bang bang.
3. Game does not allow much of freedom inspite being a tactial/strategy shooter where most attacks are already laid out and you can't even experiement in case of breach attack.
Have you played any of its previous title?:bleh:

Btw how long is the game.

Ghost recon series are made for co-op and multiplay only.single player is just a setup for the sake of it.Its more like battlefield series.:)

Have you played any of its previous title?:bleh:
Btw how long is the game.

Ghost recon series are made for co-op and multiplay only.single player is just a setup for the sake of it.Its more like battlefield series.:)

1. Yes i have played previous titles, they were more limited to small spaces
2. Don't know yet,
3. SP is good this time.

Nicely summed up Dinesh. I'd always rate the Rainbow Six series above Ghost Recon in terms of gameplay and the challenge they pose. Hell, even Splinter Cell (although it may not be a team based tactical shooter) was much better than Ghost Recon until Ubi screwed up last time with Conviction.

Will look forward to play the title after MP3.

Back