Ghost Recon : Future Soldier - Discussion Thread

Completed the game , liked it people should really play this game.

Now my bodysoul is ready for Demon Souls.

Was there a change in the release date? I mean it was June 26 before, no? It releases alongside Spec Ops: The Line and The Amazing Spider Man.

Happy to report that I'm enjoying this game a lot. Almost closing in on the 3rd chapter now and I love the use of gadgets for each missions, weapon customisation and the use of team work. Weapon customisation is absolutely detailed, down to the very last bit. A major concern, in my case, is the performance of this game. It's absolutely unforgiving, even if I tried to sacrifie all the fancy details. I'm getting around 22-30fps at maxed out setting in DX11 mode. I tried to disable all the additional features and keep only 1080p resolution with V-Sync ON and it didn't help much and the game looked like garbage. Also, I'm facing some odd speech sound looping issues. This game definitely needs a patch. Other than that, I'm enjoying it more than whatever the last COD title was and Battlefield 3's SP campaign. :p

Allwyn, did you try the Dx10 mode? Or the latest nvidia drivers?

Glad to hear that you loved the game. Will take this up once I am done with QC. :p

I'm not sure how to switch to DX10 mode. It automatically adopts DX11. Haven't updated my drivers yet, but I don't think that would help either. But I'll give it a shot later.

Or Dx9? Minimum system requirements are a Dx9 compatible card so try that if there is an option to tweak the setting. I have installed it but did not bother with starting it yet.

Happy to report that I'm enjoying this game a lot. Almost closing in on the 3rd chapter now and I love the use of gadgets for each missions, weapon customisation and the use of team work. Weapon customisation is absolutely detailed, down to the very last bit. A major concern, in my case, is the performance of this game. It's absolutely unforgiving, even if I tried to sacrifie all the fancy details. I'm getting around 22-30fps at maxed out setting in DX11 mode. I tried to disable all the additional features and keep only 1080p resolution with V-Sync ON and it didn't help much and the game looked like garbage. Also, I'm facing some odd speech sound looping issues. This game definitely needs a patch. Other than that, I'm enjoying it more than whatever the last COD title was and Battlefield 3's SP campaign. :p
The game gets very good from Level 9

A major concern, in my case, is the performance of this game. It's absolutely unforgiving, even if I tried to sacrifie all the fancy details. I'm getting around 22-30fps at maxed out setting in DX11 mode. I tried to disable all the additional features and keep only 1080p resolution with V-Sync ON and it didn't help much and the game looked like garbage. Also, I'm facing some odd speech sound looping issues. This game definitely needs a patch. Other than that, I'm enjoying it more than whatever the last COD title was and Battlefield 3's SP campaign. :p

What!? :scared14: 22-30 Fps with a 560Ti? Is something with your PC or the game has been optimized badly?
Cuz I was thinking of picking this up tomorrow. :eeK

I can't say for sure Ram. The only bottleneck, I could see in my PC, would be my processor. However, I have see people on other forums, complaining about performance issues as well.

Playing SP. On level 4. Was expecting a better game. Haven't played MP yet.

- I am not sure how it looks on a good rig. But on mine it looks kinda washed out. Textures are not clear and the usual Ghost recon yellow tinge is a pain to see. It would have been much better if they used normal colors and settings
- Game is pretty easy on mid difficulty
- All you have to do is send the drone, tag the enemies and you team will take them out for you
- Enemy AI needs improvement. Team AI is amazing
- Game menus are made for MP. They didnt even bother to change it for SP.
- Some saves are before the cut scene. If you die you got to watch it again
- Some controls are weird. I cannot find the key to change burst mode for the gun. Or should i change the trigger in gun assembly?
- few glitches. There are times where you have to move to a position and wait for your team to stack up. One guy never shows up. You are stuck at that position. All you can do is restart to checkpoint. Happened twice.

Textures eh ?

8ujvw.jpg

Back