Grey market Dealers in South Mumbai/???

Aug 29, 2009
Hey guys,

Whilst i have read in many of the previous threads that grey market dealers offer much better prices on lcd/led's, i don't quiet know any grey market dealers (alfa im aware of) in Mumbai and especially south mumbai, aka town side.

So has anyone here on TE purchased lcd/led tvs from grey market dealers and where are these dealers located in Mumbai? Shop names and addresses would be highly appreciated. Also are the products 100%genuine (no seconds or refurbished stuff) and is it safe to deal with their products?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

44 views, no replies... doesn't anyone know where these grey market dealers are located for lcd's???

yadusaiyan

Disciple
Feb 21, 2009
Herra panna is a rip off In musafir khanna they sell the same products for less price.But both are unreliable means if the product fails within a month they wont replace it.
e.g my friens xbox 360 drive gave unreadable error for most of the disc within a month they refused to replace:mad:

Again manish market and musafir khanna even they very close to each others i.e in same area have different prices Putting it together Herra panna price>Manish market>Musafir khanna for the same product

Emperor

Skilled
Jan 12, 2006
Now days there is no guarantee that in Grey market you will get ORIGINAL BRAND, if you can confirm it is ORIGINAL & UNCOUTH (crucial/costly part not get replaced with cheap part) product than only GO. Since original products too get manufactured in China so I my self will never take risk with Grey market.