Help me find a Laptop bag with following features.

Strongly recommend Targus Wanderer as recommended by sunny27. Excellent built quality, very good compartments, and extremely comfortable to carry as well.

@sunny..

@Soul..

Is it possible for u guys to take a pic of those bags and post/send to me... the innards. to see the space

sunny27 said:
Try Targus Wanderer - has all the features you want and costs around Rs.2100 with warranty. Its water proof and comes with a rain cover (something like a raincoat) to cover your bag.
Its Rs 4050 at the targus site.

chiron said:
Its Rs 4050 at the targus site.
I bought it in Feb 2010 for Rs.2100. I can probably help anyone wanting to buy the bag as I know the dealer and can probably get it cheaper. PM me if anyone needs help.

Meanwhile here are the pictures:-

Exterior of the bag:-

Front compartment with loads of other pockets inside:-

Second compartment:-

Third compartment which houses the detachable laptop sleeve:-

The detachable laptop sleeve has padding to protect the laptop from shocks:-

The detachable laptop sleeve detached:-

Third compartment without the detachable laptop sleeve:-

The rear view of the bag. Note the cushioned straps and padding which is extremely comfortable:-

A secret pocket:-

The rain cover which waterproofs you bag totally. It simply covers the entire bag:-

The pouch for the rain cover is directly below the laptop sleeve and provides a nice cushioned base for your laptop which means further protection:-

Warranty card:-

This bag comes with Targus's Lifetime International warranty:-

Hope this was helpful!

Oohh.. thanks mate..

but cant see the pics as they are blocked in office. :S. will update once i get to my room.

I just returned from a 3 day trip from Rajasthan. This bag held my laptop+charger, mobile phone+charger, couple of books and a notebooks, 3 shirts, one jacket, 2 pairs of jeans, one pair of sandals, my camera pouch, a pouch for my IEMs, my wallet and 2 one liter water bottles. It can easily carry more stuff.

Thanks a ton Sunny27.

I will check with them to see if its available in all black. The material is 1680D , now thats as tuff as they come but thats the reason why the bag alone weighs 2Kg !

if u can find it in any mysore shop. I am also game for one. If not getting from delta.

Are they reliable?

Even i havnt ordered anything from delta or knw anyone who has .. i would most probably be going to DEvarj road today , will let u knw if i find something interesting :p

Back