Heroes officially cancelled

satanofgamers said:
exactly it was basicallly a love hate thing with heroes some people simply loved it and some just hated it .. im still deciding which one I am :p

You dint mention the third category to which you (and even me) belong, the undecided ones :p IMHO it will be larger than the other two combined :rofl:

Hmmm this had it coming since long. Finally!

Although I must admit the first 2 seasons were a good watch.

Wish those writers die a painfull death for ruining such an awesome concept and story :mad:

Heroes will always be one of my most favourite series, especially season 1 and 2..

Thank God for this! It had its run and the creators let the hype get to them, or maybe they didn't! Considering everything became boring after the second season.

Now How I Met Your Mother should also be stopped, as it has completely run out of laughs and is just dragging on.

Update: Deadline Hollywood is reporting that while Heroes is indeed cancelled, NBC is still "working on a way to wrap up the show," and may soon commit to a two or four hour special event for midseason that would end the story.
-In the same link posted above.
I hope Sylar kills one and all :D

gizmoholic said:
Update: Deadline Hollywood is reporting that while Heroes is indeed cancelled, NBC is still "working on a way to wrap up the show," and may soon commit to a two or four hour special event for midseason that would end the story.
-In the same link posted above.
I hope Sylar kills one and all :D

Not even looking forward to that, even though I'll probably end up watching it :D

Back