Heroes officially cancelled

Feb 26, 2005
exactly it was basicallly a love hate thing with heroes some people simply loved it and some just hated it .. im still deciding which one I am :p

motorheadinc

Adept
Jun 17, 2008
www.awishcar.com
satanofgamers said:
exactly it was basicallly a love hate thing with heroes some people simply loved it and some just hated it .. im still deciding which one I am :p

You dint mention the third category to which you (and even me) belong, the undecided ones :p IMHO it will be larger than the other two combined :rofl:

Party Monger

Skilled
Jul 15, 2007
Wish those writers die a painfull death for ruining such an awesome concept and story :mad:

Heroes will always be one of my most favourite series, especially season 1 and 2..

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
Apr 5, 2009
New Delhi/Chicago
Thank God for this! It had its run and the creators let the hype get to them, or maybe they didn't! Considering everything became boring after the second season.

Now How I Met Your Mother should also be stopped, as it has completely run out of laughs and is just dragging on.

gizmoholic

Adept
Jul 6, 2005
Update: Deadline Hollywood is reporting that while Heroes is indeed cancelled, NBC is still "working on a way to wrap up the show," and may soon commit to a two or four hour special event for midseason that would end the story.
-In the same link posted above.
I hope Sylar kills one and all :D

chiron

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
gizmoholic said:
Update: Deadline Hollywood is reporting that while Heroes is indeed cancelled, NBC is still "working on a way to wrap up the show," and may soon commit to a two or four hour special event for midseason that would end the story.
-In the same link posted above.
I hope Sylar kills one and all :D

Not even looking forward to that, even though I'll probably end up watching it :D