Graphic Cards Howz the 9400GT

strange the topic says 9400 and you are asking of 9600?

Anyway, the 9600 Gt card is a good one for medium gaming, I have the same card.
It plays older games at high settings, and most recent ones with combination of medium high settings.
but overall a good card.

A second hand one should come for around 3.5k approx, depending on condition, warranty.

If you are low on budget then go for 9400Gt and if you don't have that problem then I wouldn't suggest you to go for that. Even if I have 9400 Gt and I bought it b'cos I was I had some cash problem when I bought my PC.

First its not a card meant for gaming. Its mainly a HTPC card for decoding HD.

Secondly, ur rig is not worth a 9400GT. Atleast get a 9600GT for average gaming performance...All other components are begging for a good card mate...:p

Sorry iBall makes crappier PSU than Perx or Zebronics or Sometimes even Intex! and hence i cant recommend you to run a HD4770 or HD4850 on it.

My advice: Get a Corsair CX400 for around 3.2k and a 2nd hand 4850 for around 5.5k = 8.7k (as a used 4770 is very hard to find and new one @8k is a rip-off)

Incase 7k is the absolute max: Then Gigabyte 460W (2.2k) + HD4670 (4k) = 6.2k

PS:

Some people say Zebronics Real watts PSU are also good and cheap. U may try. (but ive never seen test reviews or any solid feedback, hence cant personally recommend it)

U can go for the Gigabyte PSU as suggested by Sato and get a second hand 4850 for ~5.8k.
Dat makes it a total of 8k but it is every penny worth it. :)

guys i will be buying a vx450 psu

so no need to worry abt that just tell me abt the gfx card

wch is better 4770 or 4850

also link me to some compaision b/w then if u can

4850 is 5-10% better in performance nd also lesser priced..but 4770 is cooler, power efficient and a good overclocker..bt priced at 8k is too much for it. U can also look 4 GTS 250 512MB..graphic cards r quite confusing these days..U can check guru3d.com for reviews.

Back