IC: SENNHEISER CXL 400 Lanyard in ear earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadinc

Adept
Jun 17, 2008
www.awishcar.com
@kuduku : added u to the list.

@ ashoktvm: I hope so. We are yet to hear from KMD. If you are interested post here urgently as I will be PMing a reminder to KMD soon.

@ All others. Folks even I am waiting for the reply from KMD sir. If anyone has his personal contact ask him to do the needful.

Cheers.

MHI

May 10, 2008
motorheadinc did ya get my pm regarding color change...i will shift to black one if its not an inconvenience to you

_pappu_

Skilled
Nov 5, 2007
i hope everyone knows that you have to hang the mp3 players from its strap, thats the only way to use it

utsav

Disciple
Oct 8, 2007
_pappu_ said:
i hope everyone knows that you have to hang the mp3 players from its strap, thats the only way to use it

Extensions can be used too so y worry :bleh: . I will use it with nokia AD54 adapter on my N82 which will make the length of the cord appropriate. :p

motorheadinc

Adept
Jun 17, 2008
www.awishcar.com
@ Everyone : KMD Sir have ordered the earphones :hap2: and I have received a PM from Him Which I am quoting here.
To ensure quick delivery please transfer the money to any of his accounts mentioned in the PM. The best way would be to use this. Todphod is KMD's site as you may all know.

PLEASE MARK A PM WITH SUBJECT LINE : PAYMENT FOR SENNHEISER CXL 400 to KMD sir providing transaction details.

katmandude said:
I have ordered the earphones.

Local shipping options:
Mumbai = Rs. 30
Elsewhere by DTDC Air = Rs. 60
DTDC Plus for Metro Cities (Guaranteed next business day delivery) = Rs. 110
DTDC Plus within Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa (Guaranteed next business day delivery) = Rs. 90

To know if the DTDC Plus service is available for your area please PM me your address.

Payment Details:

Online Bank Transfer

Click here
for details.

Please make sure you write your forum username in the remarks/description field.

PM me back informing me which bank and which account number you transferred the money to or if you paid using google checkout

Third Party EFT transfer
If paying using Standard Chartered or any other bank into ICICI/HDFC etc bank then the A/C holders name and branch is required. Kindly PM me for additional details.

Cash Deposit
If you prefer to pay via a cash deposit, you can do so at any SBI (State Bank of India) or HDFC barnch near you and you do not need to have an SBI/HDFC account in that branch to make a deposit. SBI however charges Rs. 25 additional for cash deposit. So please add Rs. 25 more to your total if depositing in SBI. Cash deposit in HDFC is free.

SBI bank details for cash deposit:
Account Holders Name: SADANAND SHETTY
Account No: 30229010450
Branch: Mulund (West), Mumbai

HDFC Account details:
A/c. No.: 06662560000350
A/c. Name: KMD Technologies PVT. LTD.
Branch: Seven Bungalows, Versova, Mumbai

mallik

Adept
Nov 26, 2007
KMD PMs everyone about the purchase, so I shall wait for his PM before sending the money. Thanks for the heads up though. Good to know that the purchase has been made. I shall send the money as soon as I get the PM, which you have already got.

Cheers !

~M

shahrocks

Disciple
Sep 4, 2007
i haven't got any pm about payment. what should i do?
wait for pm or payment to the mentioned accounts

WingZero

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
USA
m backing out...outta ma budget wud have taken if the cable was longer.
edit : anks u can have mine

Status
Not open for further replies.