Laptops Is oldlappy.com reliable?

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
I was looking for a ryzen machine and they have something interesting which no one else seems to have. But no idea if they're reliable. Anyone bought from them?

Fapdda

Market Restricted
Disciple
Aug 14, 2021
Looking at their website I wouldn't trust them. Unless you can go to their physical store and collect something after thoroughly checking, you should stay away. Seems very sketchy.

idkmuch01

Disciple
Apr 20, 2021
i guess late here but would add my experience. had also commented about the site in another thread on TE and would also add here for any future buyers.
worked well for me,bought 4x old i5-4570 desktops with SSDs for children's online classes. seemed quite good except Cash On Delivery required an upfront part payment but called the owner and was then convinced.

1 system was behaving weird with the RAM idk, and he was down to replace in the 100 day warranty claim. i went to his shop in person as needed the replacement urgently(and i live in NCR) and couldn't wait to ship back/receive new system. nice price, nice delivery speed, not very nice packaging(the thermocol was not very good quality and some tiny balls got inside the PSU, had to get them out because i was worried that static could pose an issue)

Reactions: D C and Emrebel