JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectre said:
Very pleasant first deal with Pristine_Note. pleasure dealing with you :)

and these IEMs are f'kin brilliant

I don't know the technicalities, but it sounds the best to me, of all earphones i have tried.

Get a truckload of these to India
Thank You for your feedback Spectre.These are indeed the best IEMs one can buy for the price or even double the price and we are already stocking truck loads of these ;). So if anyone is interested in bulk order pricing they are most welcome to PM us.
edge111hussain said:
Received the product. Have rated you on the itrust board.
Thanks for the rating .

Why_So_Serious? said:
are these better then sennheiser cx-180 ? If yes...i'm interested in one as well!

I haven't tried the CX-180 so can not compare the marshmallows with them but I can surely tell you for the price these won't disappoint .You could take some feedback from the one's who have bough this under mini-review program.
logistopath said:
Interested in a Light Blue IEM. Please PM me the payment details.

PM with payment details sent.

Received the items today. Very fast shipping and great transaction. Was really floored by the sound. Have added to your itrust score. Unfortunately all the 3 headphones have been hijacked by my friends. So I shall have to order some more. Will let you know shortly.

Received mine Today.Works fine with my Iphone 2G.

Sounds way better than EP630.

THANKS for the deal.

Itrader rating left.

shantanil said:
Received the items today. Very fast shipping and great transaction. Was really floored by the sound. Have added to your itrust score. Unfortunately all the 3 headphones have been hijacked by my friends. So I shall have to order some more. Will let you know shortly.

Glad to know you found them amazing for the price. Looking forward to more orders. :)
Dare Devil said:
Received mine Today.Works fine with my Iphone 2G.

Sounds way better than EP630.

THANKS for the deal.

Itrader rating left.

Thankyou .Will leave an iTrader for you shortly.
Spectre said:
Please reciprocate with counter ratings. Dealers can also provide ratings to buyers, incase you are not aware :)
We will leave itrader ratings for all our buyers soon.Thanks for reminding .

dipen01 said:
Local Address Please :)... Might Pickup from the store itself..!!

The store is located in CBD,Navi Mumbai .You can visit us anytime but just inform us in advance prior to your visit. Details can be found here.

Contact Us : Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound!
3.14or22by7 said:
Received mine. Very good value for money!

iTrust left!
Thankyou .Will revert back with iTrader soon.

Hi, I'd like to know about the bass. I have no idea about IEM's, I use Transcend 630 PMP and Nokia 2730c to listen songs. I don't listen to english rocks, metals etc. I love bollywood songs, remixes, GnR, and some tracks of oozy, bryan adams, nirvana thats all. I was happy with my stock earphones that came with Transcend 630, but now it got faulty. So in terms of expectation, the most I expect from any earphone is good bass more than crystal clear clarity, so that I can feel the punch of drum kicks more. So can anyone please confirm this thing about this IEM??

^ The Marshmallows would give you lot more than the stock earphones and good bass as well as clarity . Get feedback from the people who have already bought them .There might be a few reviews and impressions in Audio Section soon.

PristineNote said:
^ The Marshmallows would give you lot more than the stock earphones and good bass as well as clarity . Get feedback from the people who have already bought them .There might be a few reviews and impressions in Audio Section soon.
Thanks for confirming. I'd like to have one. Please PM me the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back