JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dhrubo , you might want to try out the Kramer mod on the Marshmallows . It wont make it as good as PL-30 but definitely adds some improvements (tighter bass,clear mids and control of treble sparkle using the foam ). Only bad part is it voids the warranty ,so you might or might not want to take a chance with that . Maybe try it after warrrnaty period ;).

Hey Faheem, thanks mate. Good to get suggestions from the in-house audio guru :). I will give that a shot. I am not much bothered with the warranty part.

^ Good to see some modding enthusiasm among the Marshmallow users. As Faheem pointed out the kramer mod provides a completely different experience and sound signature . Try it out but make sure you play safe and don't get to close to the driver .

kRuSnIk said:
Do you have JVC HA-RX700 ?
We are contemplating the same. The warranty issues and pricing needs to be sorted out. However nothing can be said for certain. Meanwhile you may consider Audio Techinca ATH M20 and ATH AD300. They are similarly priced and offer much more bang for buck. Now that we have some members from Bangalore who own AT Headphones, you may like to audition from them. You would shortly get a review of these in TE. The Digit Anniversary issue released this month will cover the ATH M50.

setonfire said:
I require a black one. Please PM me the payment details.

You Got PM :)

i got IEM. these are my first one and are great in sound quality. Also the delivery service is fast from the dealer i got my thing on next day from the date of depositing money in his account. thanks

ravinderaoulakh said:
I would need one light blue. Payment details plz.
PM sent :)

viva1986 said:
i got IEM. these are my first one and are great in sound quality. Also the delivery service is fast from the dealer i got my thing on next day from the date of depositing money in his account. thanks
Thankyou for the feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back