Left 4 Dead 2 - Discussion Thread

Left4dead2 Has Gone LIVE PEOPLE!!! where r u all ?

Left4dead2 is up for all those who bought it via steam!!

Today was the funniest day !

i know a lot of friends who bought left4dead 2 with me from steam and we were waiting for this day!! but it seems no one is playing it ,seriously no one hasnt even launched it!

all are busy or engaged to something, same for me! my dad decided to bring in some painters to paint my room and ... lol i cant play till nite!! i love to hear wot others are doing!!1

i am keeping a close watch on steam friends list to see who all has yet to even launch the game lmao!! no one has played haha!

as proof here is the game play stats of our Indian communitys lol (l4d2 india) (same for l4d india> where ppl hardly play l4d ;-p)

Steam Community :: Group :: Left 4 Dead 2 - India

Gameplay Stats

Steam Rating:

Playing time:

3000.4 hrs this week

Member Avg:

37.5 hrs past 2 weeks

Left 4 Dead

1625.8 hrs

Counter-Strike

336 hrs

Team Fortress 2

313.7 hrs

For Example:

[AID] hellranger [IND]: l4d2 decrypting

Aki² [The SeX GuRu]: yes

Aki² [The SeX GuRu]: wont be playin now

Aki² [The SeX GuRu]: night

[AID] hellranger [IND]: me too

[AID] hellranger [IND]: i gotta go to work in few mins

=================================================================================

Please join us! everything u need to know is there+

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/left4dead2india?

Re: Left4dead2 Has Gone LIVE PEOPLE!!! where r u all ?

Ok, Dude !

Firstly , Get a hold on to yourself ! You are sounding like a crazy person.

Secondly, you should start seeing players by tonight when every1 returns from work.

Also, for most of the INDIAN public who will purchase it VIA retail channel for one-third the steam price, will start playing from day after tomorrow onwards.

So chillax !! We are almost there :D

PS : all join L4d2 India community !

! 0 t A said:
Ok, Dude !

Secondly, you should start seeing players by tonight when every1 returns from work.

Also, for most of the INDIAN public who will purchase it VIA retail channel for one-third the steam price, will start playing from day after tomorrow onwards.

dude telll me is it really worth buying L4D2????

! 0 t A said:
Ok, Dude !

arun_rulezzz said:
i'm heading out to buy the game right now XD

ubergeek said:
dude telll me is it really worth buying L4D2????

HAha its totally worth buying! and 700 rupess only with t-shirt free!! wy do u even ask!!! lmao
and yea join our community!!! we need to grup up and play on good ping i cant host versus

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but what is the price of l4d2 in India? Any deals around as yet?

Edit: I suck...already answered.

Edit again: Where are they giving out the free t-shirt?

Yeah, where is this new t-shirt?? I need one too!! :eek:hyeah:

Need details asap!! :mad:

Grease Monk said:
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but what is the price of l4d2 in India? Any deals around as yet?

Edit: I suck...already answered.

Edit again: Where are they giving out the free t-shirt?

DUDEZ!!!!!!!! FOR HEAVAN SAKES JOIN THE STEAM COMMUNITY

LEFT4DEAD 2 INDIA >> we KEEP THE COMMUNITY UP TO DATE and we do post all the shit related to l4d2 in India.. dealers , freebies, watever so...
;-p sorry for the bigge words but there wont me anymore question related to that

Alias said:
Yeah, where is this new t-shirt?? I need one too!! :eek:hyeah:

Need details asap!! :mad:

search Left4dead 2 INDIA in steam community!

its in there:tongue:

link here

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/left4dead2india?

akhilfxavier said:
DUDEZ!!!!!!!! FOR HEAVAN SAKES JOIN THE STEAM COMMUNITY
LEFT4DEAD 2 INDIA >> we KEEP THE COMMUNITY UP TO DATE and we do post all the shit related to l4d2 in India.. dealers , freebies, watever so...
;-p sorry for the bigge words but there wont me anymore question related to that

search Left4dead 2 INDIA in steam community!
its in there:tongue:

link here

consoul.in - View topic - Left 4 Dead 2 - pre orders

are you talking about this ????

Also prashant from TE is also offering it at 650 /-, check out GO section

damn i dont know wether to buy this game or the head phone iam gettina a phillips shp2000 for 650 :p iam soo conflicted and even if i get the game now i cant play till december i have semester exams GAAAAAAAAAAa idont know hwat to do :(

ubergeek said:
damn i dont know wether to buy this game or the head phone iam gettina a phillips shp2000 for 650 :p iam soo conflicted and even if i get the game now i cant play till december i have semester exams GAAAAAAAAAAa idont know hwat to do :(

aawww quite a situation! if i was u i would g 4 the game!! that headphone is not worth it anyways!! later buy a better one with enough saved up money

i joined the steam group

but i have a problem

a friend and i bought the game together. he lives in the building just opposite mine. we installed the game and i hosted a local (local server- servertype) l4d2 server and invited him to join. however when we started playing, his ping was like 600 and mine's like 5. how can that be? he's like... right there! why is his ping 600? i joined his game and the same problem.

akhilfxavier said:
aawww quite a situation! if i was u i would g 4 the game!! that headphone is not worth it anyways!! later buy a better one with enough saved up money

you know what that makes sense iam gnna get the game from pasaanth then hope the pre order is still open

Darthcoder said:
Is that a free size tshirt? :p

i bet you can choose on the size l,xl,xxl etc

updated a hotline number for l4d2 store location near you! + u can odred from them thro phone!! <updated in steam community

Can ny one give IPs of good Asian severs ?

I couldnt seem to find any !

Back