Left 4 Dead 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: Left4dead2 Has Gone LIVE PEOPLE!!! where r u all ?

! 0 t A said:
Can ny one give IPs of good Asian severs ?

I couldnt seem to find any !

not to worry the pings are very good been play l4d inhk,sg servers 70-100 pings no issues!
add me up on steam or gimme ur id il show u all the shit! id ?

akhilfx

rajan1311 said:
You guys can play the multiplayer on garena..
WTH? steam is far better and garena is for pirated version! sad pings!

Seriously. It costs 650 bucks. There is just no excuse to not buy it and go for the crappy pirated version.

Started out yesterday was fun playing again with friends

Played till almost 1:30 in the night

Left 4 Dead 2
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.... more
$37.49 USD

Add to Cart

SALE

Gurpartap Singh said:
That's almost triple the price of Rs. 650 in India. Welcome to TE, akhilfxavier. :D

huh ? i know 2 people from TE who wanted me to gift my l4d2 steam 4 pack copy!!
still needed it even after release, and now i guess they bought it.

Re: L4D2 : Early Impressions

This game just keeps getting better , the more I play it ! Early Impressions definitely hold true !

Just yesterday we were playing with this SG clan, got totally owned ! But was great FUN !

Now what we need is an Indian server. Around 20 Indian Players regularly lurk around for servers every night :(

Kinda low on number , but L4D2 server doesn't take much bandwidth ! C

V-Street / IGL - - Gamers are calling ; WHERE ARE YOU ???

Re: L4D2 : Early Impressions

MEET THE REAL L4D2 People :

1. Nick

MV5BMjA1MzI1NjA1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDQ2MTM1._V1._CR0,0,261,261_SS90_.jpg

Taymour Ghazi

2. Ellis

eric-ladin-generation-kill-hbo-films-tv-mini-series-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-iBQfRy.jpg

Eric Ladin

3. Coach

m-p401-1.jpg

4. Rochelle

MV5BMTI0MjMzMDQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgzMjcyMQ@@._V1._SX311_SY400_.jpg

Rochelle Aytes

Sorry to dig up this thread from it's grave, but I couldn't locate a proper thread for L4D2 dicussion and I'm not sure if I posted my MP thread on this forum or not.

Any-hoo, our team had been battling out the campaing on the highest difficulty (Expert/insane) for quite sometime now. We are stuck in "The Sugar Mill" part of 'Hard Rain' chapter. We have spent countless hours trying to get out of this god-forsaken area, but it's proving to be a gigantic feat. Most our of team members are nearly drained of our health by the time we hit the elevator ride part. Even if we survive the elevator ride, the infected tear us apart, once we hit the sugar-cane field. :(

This is really testing my patience. However, I have to applaud Valve for throwing in so many twist and turns in this game and thereby making it more challenging. Just curious to know, has anyone on this forum completed this game on this difficulty?

Oh. . La La. .<3 Vintage Threads :p

Anyways, We could not get past that god forsaken field as well man. . Cant see $#!+ :(

We finally did a speed run for that chapter and somehow found out a "loophole", which we used to our advantage. I activated the elevator and everyone else were camped outside to take on the horde, once they were done feasting on me. Thankfully, the only special infected who showed up was the charger. Once they were all taken care of, we easily made our way into the elevator and descended into the field. Threw a pipe bomb to secure the walk ahead and it worked. :D

Did the next chapter in speed-run as well. We actually managed to shake the tank. :p

Forgot to update: We completed the game about a week back on the highest difficulty, and that includes the DLC(s) too. :D

Also, something interesting, here's a Left 4 Dead Fan Film:

[youtube]PGC-_o6QteU[/youtube]

Looks amazing.

the song used in the trailer is by how to destroy angels

song name is 'the space's in between'

in case you are wondering the band comprises of

Rezonor,atticus ross,and trent's wife :eek:hyeah:

tarey_g said:
That L4D video is insane :p.
Waiting for L4D 3 and Borderlands 2, so we can continue with insane difficulty mp campaigns :D
Hells yeah! :eek:ohyeah:

Borderlands 2 is definitely going to be on the cards next year. So we'll have plenty of time. Wish they'd announce L4D 3 as well. :D

Back