MAFIA II ~Discussion Thread~

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
Lord Nemesis said:
I have to agree. Just had time to download and play the demo (360 version) yesterday. Things like grass that's missing in the PS3 version looks like crap in the 360 version. I think it would have been better to not have it at all in the 360 version as well. This is one of those games that is probably best played on the PC. Its better and works out cheaper that way as long as you have a powerful rig to play it.. The controls were pretty good with the 360 controller though.
Good to know that its smooth with the x360 controller.
PC Version+X360 controller = 10x (Xbox360 gfx + fun) :p

thegame

Adept
May 16, 2010
praashant said:
Just so you know we have a payment gateway too, and any Visa/Mastercard from any bank can be used to make purchases around the clock. Already a lot of our customers are using it.

Thanks
Sorry praashant as you too have the instant gateway to make payments which i noticed it now only:( and for these two games (Mafia2 and K&L2) it costs only 1413.5 so thats again some 35Rs saving compared to nextworld.in so good service bro and once am done with these games will order the next ones from you.. looking for Medal of Honor game..

Aman27deep

Skilled
Apr 7, 2008
Calcutta
www.fluxgaming.in
jojothedragon said:
Good to know that its smooth with the x360 controller.

PC Version+X360 controller = 10x (Xbox360 gfx + fun) :p

I disagree, shooters and sandbox games are way better with a keyboard and a mouse.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Not officially, but these days, early releases are pretty common. A lot of retailer break the official release dates and give it out early.
Hmm, true that

sugat123

Adept
Jun 9, 2010
i was at lamington road on saturday and computer culture was selling Mafia 2 PC. I wanted to buy it but my PC is not up to the mark to play this game.