Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Guys, Please post a fresh thread with the guidelines for classifieds. My 5900x for sale thread got removed and I don't understand what pics to post other than the usual ones I used to attach.

Guys, Please post a fresh thread with the guidelines for classifieds. My 5900x for sale thread got removed and I don't understand what pics to post other than the usual ones I used to attach.
They are already stickied in classifieds section. Go through them again and you will understand why your thread got removed.

They are already stickied in classifieds section. Go through them again and you will understand why your thread got removed.
The comment that a mod mentioned was - No packaged item. But this isnt a packaged item. Its running in a computer I own with a mdcomputers bill thats also to my name :arghh:

Kindly strictly enforce ,
1 If warranty is ' Yes '
Then
2 Invoice MUST be posted .
Kindly do not say invoice not needed for claiming warranty . This will avoid any problems later on after purchase and deal completion .

Kindly strictly enforce ,
1 If warranty is ' Yes '
Then
2 Invoice MUST be posted .
Kindly do not say invoice not needed for claiming warranty . This will avoid any problems later on after purchase and deal completion .
The CPU has 1.5 years of warranty left. I also posted the bill with my name visible.

This post was not intended for you personally brother . This was a general comment . No offence was intended . I have not even read your " for sale " thread .
I know bhai. I just replied to clarify cuz Idk what else to do but vent here xD
I have remade the thread and added pics.
Here is another pic to prove that this proccy is at my home

Attachments

• PXL_20230511_044213762.jpg
    PXL_20230511_044213762.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
its surprising when members who have been around for so long try to bypass rules due to laziness or dont know why.
if you had made the latest thread the 1st time, you wouldnt have to take 3 attempts.

I would suggest you guys take extra caution dealing with this guy.. even after agreeing on a price he was fine with, he refused to share even his whatsapp number stating.. He doesnt pass his number to random strangers online and hes scared that eventually everyone including reputed people start bargaining afterwards. .. Idk how this guy planned to stay annoymous while selling a monitor worth 70k.

If this is the attitude this guy carries before a potential deal, god help you in any support post deal.

I usually try to avoid drama as much as possible, but this is a big amount for most people.. so just a warning.
This is a thin line for both buyer and seller since Both need some kind of assurance of genuine deal .

But it seems little rush to come to conclusion that seller might not be genuine just because he is not ready to share personal details.
Maybe some other ways could have been worked out to between both parties. Since this is a pickup only deal. Buyer and seller could agree to check it out in person and if all is okay transfer the money at that time and take his stuff.
That way both be on safe side.

It does add a little inconvenience for buyer mostly.

This is a thin line for both buyer and seller since Both need some kind of assurance of genuine deal .

But it seems little rush to come to conclusion that seller might not be genuine just because he is not ready to share personal details.
Maybe some other ways could have been worked out to between both parties. Since this is a pickup only deal. Buyer and seller could agree to check it out in person and if all is okay transfer the money at that time and take his stuff.
That way both be on safe side.

It does add a little inconvenience for buyer mostly.
I don't think any buyer would be able to find the exact residence of seller to pick up the product without coordinating over phone or messege, which would require seller to share his number. I don't think it's worth the hassle to find a random address myself and it isn't really possible to coordinate over TE's DMs. Also if a buyer is gonna buy high ticket priced item he has every right to demand images, videos before he waste his time looking for address in summer's heat only to find a defective product. And sharing images, videos of the product is a lot easier on whats app then on TE.

I don't think any buyer would be able to find the exact residence of seller to pick up the product without coordinating over phone or messege, which would require seller to share his number. I don't think it's worth the hassle to find a random address myself and it isn't really possible to coordinate over TE's DMs. Also if a buyer is gonna buy high ticket priced item he has every right to demand images, videos before he waste his time looking for address in summer's heat only to find a defective product. And sharing images, videos of the product is a lot easier on whats app then on TE.
Address can be given over DM. So that is not an issue.
I do agree with what you said and I did mention this puts more onus on buyer to complete the deal and so is inconvenient for buyer.
But still not a ground for warning bells.
Just inconvenience.

This wasnt supposed to be a pickup, we talked about shipping and he agreed to it..

Also in which world is sharing address more annoymous vs a phone number?
Sorry I thought this was a pickup as he mentioned pickup only.
I get your point now.
Difficult for anyone to do the deal but no offence meant for the seller too.
Atleast he is clear about not giving you his personal details. He could have just given some number and done the deal if there was any such intention.

I am out of here too.
GLWS.

If someone is buying from Amazon with GST invoice and reselling it at below Amazon's MRP, how are they making a profit without pocketing the tax? That's the part I don't understand.
If I buy a phone worth 80k, Its 68k + 12k tax for me. I can sell it for 75k the very next day and it would be 7k profit for me. People do it a lot.
Edit : Seller is at fault here and pulling off a dick move by not providing the invoice.

This wasnt supposed to be a pickup, we talked about shipping and he agreed to it..

Also in which world is sharing address more annoymous vs a phone number?

idk how guys you are willing to trust someone random on the internet who clearly has a attitude problem and wants you to buy a item worth 70k while remamining completely annoymous.

and pls let this be the end of it, i dont want drama.. @puns @Crazy_Eddy could you guys maybe look into clearing the thread for the seller.. my comment may have been a little impulsive to begin with.. its good the deal didnt happen and it saved me bunch of headache.. i would like that to be the end of it.. rather then the whole thing becoming a discussion now.

If I buy a phone worth 80k, Its 68k + 12k tax for me. I can sell it for 75k the very next day and it would be 7k profit for me. People do it a lot.
Edit : Seller is at fault here and pulling off a dick move by not providing the invoice.
Its a profit untill the taxman calls you to his office to explain why you are claiming these products?

the whole point of gst input is so when you actually sell the item, the govt gets the tax on the difference amount.

One item is 68k+12K = 80K
You sell the item with a gst invoice for 81K
You earned 1k out of which 18% is your tax liability which needs to goto the govt.

The govt isnt providing gst input so you can keep clamining gst on every product you buy.. they give gst so when you actually sell it back again with a proper GST invoice.. they make the tax back again on that transaction.

Even tho the likelyhood of the taxman calling you is very low if you dont have a very big business.. but if they do call you.. they will simply ask.. your business is for X why do keep claiming input on A B C products and then never sell them back again.. why are they according to the books still in your stock? thats when u get fined and penalised.

Please correct me if im wrong.

Its a profit untill the taxman calls you to his office to explain why you are claiming these products?

the whole point of gst input is so when you actually sell the item, the govt gets the tax on the difference amount.

One item is 68k+12K = 80K
You sell the item with a gst invoice for 81K
You earned 1k out of which 18% is your tax liability which needs to goto the govt.

The govt isnt providing gst input so you can keep clamining gst on every product you buy.. they give gst so when you actually sell it back again with a proper GST invoice.. they make the tax back again on that transaction.

Even tho the likelyhood of the taxman calling you is very low if you dont have a very big business.. but if they do call you.. they will simply ask.. your business is for X why do keep claiming input on A B C products and then never sell them back again.. why are they according to the books still in your stock? thats when u get fined and penalised.

Please correct me if im wrong.
You are slighty wrong here.
1. GST benefit works as follows.
I was supposed to deposit 50k GST while filing my GSTR-3B return.
I buy a phone which had a bill mentioning 12k GST.
Now I don't have to deposit 50k. I have to deposit 50-12 = 38k.
2. I always assume that the taxman will knock on the door because that's the way a business should run. I am using the phone for my office purposes because phone is a necessary commodity to run a business. I will get GST plus, I can also claim Depreciation of Phone, just like Laptops, Cameras, Machines, Furniture.
3. You are right when you say you cant claim GST on every product. eg : Car, Bike, Restaurant Bills, Water bills, materials for construction etc. Those are expenses.

Back