Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

I thought the reputation score means "Who will go first in the deal ?" If seller rep is lower than buyer, seller has to ship first and then buyer would pay. But what I usually see is buyer pays first. How does the system work ?
Depends ,for cheap item it wouldnt matter much.
But i personally wouldnt pay anything more than shipping cost to new member /people with limited feedback.

It's nice to see time capsules of hardware like these every now and then:

I've been part of some circles where this stuff is sold/resold for thousands — some for tens of thousands.

On ebay.com, there's enough profit from these for a new base iPhone.

Hi,
I am from Mumbai Western suburbs and planning to make amd system asap in budget.
Will this be suited for the new APU 5500GT? Or do you know anywhere I may get used Ryzen 5600g /4600g within warranty.
I am out of the scene for long and need to make a decent all purpose and sort of gaming pc for my nephew who will be 13 years old next month. Last year in June my PC died after serving for 8 plus years so desparately wanted to make PC in less budget and with whatever available from my last PC.
Yes, it would be a good fit. This is good motherboard.
However, do check if you'd rather buy a new one considering it costs just ₹300 more. And 5500GT seems like a decent processor if you needy one with iGPU.

..I just posted this in hope that some members here who keep putting onus on sellers all the time ....can see that no matter how much as a seller also you put an effort . Sellers are in difficult positions too in more ways
Everyone on this forum is both a buyer and a seller. I have sold more stuff here than I've bought and I started a thread saying "shipping on buyer's risk shouldn't be allowed".

If you think of yourself as only a seller, then you see this forum as a marketplace first and forum second. If you were in the opposite side, would you be willing to risk ₹56000 on buying a used product where the seller said "shipping at buyer's risk"?

If you don't want to take shipping risk, then just say local buyer's only. Don't offer to ship then ask the buyer to suffer a loss if something goes wrong.

As a buyer, I don't want to bear the full risk of shipping when I buy. So I also don't put the onus on the buyer when I sell. And I'm not saying this just for saying, I actually practice it. I've had a product I sold here get lost in transit. I refunded the entire money to the buyer. Out of sheer luck, the product found its way to the buyer 40 days later. The buyer gladly paid me back. When I sold my mac mini, I got it insured and we agreed beforehand that in case things go south, we'll try to claim insurance and split the loss 50:50 as it was a big amount.

As the seller, the onus is on me to ensure the product reaches the buyer safely. If I am not willing to ensure that, then I shouldn't be offering to ship the product. But people won't do that either because they know finding a local buyer is very difficult.

Did you care to read the part where ... I later offered to share the risk too.

I am also a buyer here and I have also had to take full risk even after requesting the buyers to share the risk.it was my choice to go ahead or leave it.
I don't blame the seller in those case. Similarly when I am seller I too would like to give my self that benefit.

Look their is no point in arguing about it again and again.

Everyone on this forum is both a buyer and a seller. I have sold more stuff here than I've bought and I started a thread saying "shipping on buyer's risk shouldn't be allowed".

If you think of yourself as only a seller, then you see this forum as a marketplace first and forum second. If you were in the opposite side, would you be willing to risk ₹56000 on buying a used product where the seller said "shipping at buyer's risk"?

If you don't want to take shipping risk, then just say local buyer's only. Don't offer to ship then ask the buyer to suffer a loss if something goes wrong.

As a buyer, I don't want to bear the full risk of shipping when I buy. So I also don't put the onus on the buyer when I sell. And I'm not saying this just for saying, I actually practice it. I've had a product I sold here get lost in transit. I refunded the entire money to the buyer. Out of sheer luck, the product found its way to the buyer 40 days later. The buyer gladly paid me back. When I sold my mac mini, I got it insured and we agreed beforehand that in case things go south, we'll try to claim insurance and split the loss 50:50 as it was a big amount.

As the seller, the onus is on me to ensure the product reaches the buyer safely. If I am not willing to ensure that, then I shouldn't be offering to ship the product. But people won't do that either because they know finding a local buyer is very difficult.
Just don't buy used stuff online or go the FB groups where they have admin method. In this case at least the seller was okay to split the risk which was more than what most people here do.
Also it would help a lot if both parties weigh the parcel while recording video of packing/unboxing.

There are almost 100s of thread dated beyond 2024. But this guy with admin(I don’t know who is) rights always somehow point something out of my thread(s) and delete them immediately. Do you have any problem with me personally? Or facing some issue in your own life? Go find a doctor. Today he deleted my thread saying 2 months old thread. Wow! great work you son of a b***h. What a s#!t forum and admin. Really miss Erodov and their far mature Admins.

text thor GIF

can a person create 2 sale threads or need to close the previous one/
asking as changing titles of main post is not allowed now.
@puns
Yes you can create few sale thread but you can bump only one at a time ( 48hrs).

So if you create one today. You will be allowed to create another after 2 days.

Getting old threads closed ( if withdrawing or sold )will help follow your own sale offers properly.

I hope I am not missing any points.

There are almost 100s of thread dated beyond 2024. But this guy with admin(I don’t know who is) rights always somehow point something out of my thread(s) and delete them immediately. Do you have any problem with me personally? Or facing some issue in your own life? Go find a doctor. Today he deleted my thread saying 2 months old thread. Wow! great work you son of a b***h. What a s#!t forum and admin. Really miss Erodov and their far mature Admins.
May be you need to carefully review your own thread as to what repetitive mistakes you are making resulting in thread deletion.

May be you need to carefully review your own thread as to what repetitive mistakes you are making resulting in thread deletion.
Or rather the ego of the admins here is through the roof. Life mei toh yeh loog kuch ukhaad nhi paye so they abuse the tiniest amount of power they have online.

losers ka powertrip is how the admin panel of this site can be summed up!

Or rather the ego of the admins here is through the roof. Life mei toh yeh loog kuch ukhaad nhi paye so they abuse the tiniest amount of power they have online.

Enjoy the ban. Unfortunately, tum kuch na ukhaad paye and your power got tripped! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

What are you talking about? You're a past scammer with a new account. Go back to buying and selling on OLX, where you belong.

Uff language !
Clearly a sentence which belongs to any of the multitude of FB groups.

Back