New AC suggestions.

delguy19

Skilled
Jun 19, 2006
Well just small suggestion whatever brand or model you buy dont bank much upon 5star or 4 star ratings as prices of 5star rated ac are way to high and saving everymonth is too less and amount of money you spend and save it to low so better buy normal upto 2 or 3 star levels

Kneo

Adept
Jun 27, 2006
You'd rather rely on a single technical person's view on the 'internal' components as compared to end users who have experienced the products??

That's strange. You'd find that most of the internal components are the same and are mass manufactured by some third party vendors (which is the case with most of the consumer electronics).

delguy19

Skilled
Jun 19, 2006
Kneo said:
You'd rather rely on a single technical person's view on the 'internal' components as compared to end users who have experienced the products??

That's strange. You'd find that most of the internal components are the same and are mass manufactured by some third party vendors (which is the case with most of the consumer electronics).

+1 agree better go with the over experience of years rather then stuck on inside of ac's. Choose according to you need and size of room and follow basics

Roxtin

Skilled
May 29, 2007
Sorry for hijacking the thread but when a thread about AC is open I don't want to start another.

I am looking for a 1.5T Windows AC with minimum 5 Star BEE rating. So far the only 5 star model which I see is O General how good is this brand and are there any more choice available? Budget around 20k but cheaper is always better :p

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
O General is a great brand.
5 star is the highest BEE rating currently, nothing above it
1.5T 5 star AC below 20K is not possible.

I might be completely off the mark, but I think I am not.