Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Re: Samsung Galaxy S II launching in India tomorrow - May 25th

Guess if any one can on TE do a GO to get proper 15 % cut will be awsome... and I will in the league for it

Planning to purchase my galaxy s2 somewhere around mid-june (15-20) and am good terms with the shopkeeper of A samsung retail store (who agrees to sell me the phone for rs 1200 below street price) , so ..if all the galaxy s2 enthusiasts can join up and form a coalition and tempt him with a bulk purchase (4-5), i'm certain we would be able to haggle.the price to AT LEAST the ~28k mark(prolly around 27.5k easy).

So all galaikars(galaxy s liker+mumbaikars :D), who are interested, lets join arms!

Contact me if interested.

Man! If you can get it for me at 28k (forget 27.5k) I am game. I am in Delhi so let me know the total cost.

I myself am In Mumbai though. And yeah assuming the actual street price is 30500 (as stated above), and multiple people order it, 28,000 should be very feasible.

I'll get back to you on June 3, once the product is actually released.

Trust me I've been waiting for this baby for the past 5 months, Im gonna bargain it to a much lower price than the actual street one!

My letsbuy preorder shows it is shipped with a valid tracking number in Bluedart showing delivery as tomorrow. I just prepaid 1000 and not the full amount. Anybody else facing the same issue?

Anant said:
Planning to purchase my galaxy s2 somewhere around mid-june (15-20) and am good terms with the shopkeeper of A samsung retail store (who agrees to sell me the phone for rs 1200 below street price) , so ..if all the galaxy s2 enthusiasts can join up and form a coalition and tempt him with a bulk purchase (4-5), i'm certain we would be able to haggle.the price to AT LEAST the ~28k mark(prolly around 27.5k easy).

So all galaikars(galaxy s liker+mumbaikars :D), who are interested, lets join arms!

i am quite interested and i will also be getting the phone around next month end

count me in for the deal :)

buBleZ said:
My letsbuy preorder shows it is shipped with a valid tracking number in Bluedart showing delivery as tomorrow. I just prepaid 1000 and not the full amount. Anybody else facing the same issue?
Its a good chance to get the phone for 1k if you activate ur criminal mind... Just hope that the tracking is correct & you get the phone... then rest is on you how you try to benefit from it... ;)

Maybe rest is COD.
If someone can get it for 28k count me in too.

If the street Price is indeed 30.5k, I'm certain i can get it for 28k, especially if we mass purchase.
If street price is any higher than 30.5k then we will have to see :). But I'm pretty certain that by mid-end June the prices will invariably plummet to the 30.5k range.
And since i'm a regular customer of that shop, purchased like 6 devices off him in the past 3 years. ( galaxy s, iPod touch 4g 32 gb, nokia 5233, galaxy tab) 28 k is almost certain.
Having said that, those of you who are interested and are living in mumbai, please do email me your contact numbers on
Code:
Anant.na@gmail.com
, so it's easier to get in touch :)

@anant - dude don't post your email ID. your earlier post was edited by Crazy_eddy.

and I suggest you all yo create a IC thread, it will more highlighted, gets more visits thus more members, finally the cost will be reduced to good extent. Just my 2 cents :)

bro by wat time the phone will be available.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anant said:

bro by wat time the phone would be available

Back