Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Oct 11, 2019
New Delhi
Would like to become part of a jio cinema subscription once the IPl gets over... Simply to be able to watch it till the end in next season... No point starting right now..
So whosoever is straying one please count me in

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Got Disney+Hotstar Premium today.

Two slot available @ 375 each. Valid till 14-06-2024.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1781).png
    Screenshot (1781).png
    24.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Reactions: codelad

dissel

Skilled
Sep 23, 2007
Kolkata,WB
Changed my Voot Sub to Jio Cinema Subscription - Need to complete ‘Succession’ TV Series....else I need to get from ahem source.

Anyhow questions to Hotstar sharing, These days I found they only allow mobile number OTP login....No email login.

How to deal with that for Group Sharing?

Device scenario: two ATV one Android box - each time need to chat/contact with Group Admin.

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Oct 11, 2019
New Delhi
Only one time otp is needed for login to a device, once all four devices are logged in no need for otp..
But i belive once a fifth devices is logged on to the first one will log out.

dissel

Skilled
Sep 23, 2007
Kolkata,WB
Only one time otp is needed for login to a device, once all four devices are logged in no need for otp..
But i belive once a fifth devices is logged on to the first one will log out.

Just two to three weeks back each time whenever I open Hotstar app on those TV box everytime those 3 boxes ask for Log In credentials via Phone OTP, ofcourse this is not normal...once an update arrive problems get resolve....but often I found Hotstar app ask for log in comparing other OTT apps I use (NF, ATV+, Prime, Hoichoi)....I only used them on TV box only for content viewing.

Anyway I think this is PIA for group admin as well as the members.

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Just two to three weeks back each time whenever I open Hotstar app on those TV box everytime those 3 boxes ask for Log In credentials via Phone OTP, ofcourse this is not normal...once an update arrive problems get resolve....but often I found Hotstar app ask for log in comparing other OTT apps I use (NF, ATV+, Prime, Hoichoi)....I only used them on TV box only for content viewing.

Never happened with me in last couple of years. Your group admin must be logging in to 5th/6th device causing log out of 1st-4th devices.

Reactions: dissel

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Oct 11, 2019
New Delhi

I am sharing my account with 3 others and none of us ever faced that issue..

Reactions: dissel and rockstah

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
Does anyone know if it's possible to stack Hotstar or SonyLiv subscriptions?

Edit: I have an ongoing subscription for both, but am getting an Amazon offer for discounted price.

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Does anyone know if it's possible to stack Hotstar or SonyLiv subscriptions?

Edit: I have an ongoing subscription for both, but am getting an Amazon offer for discounted price.
You can stack SonyLiv subscription for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2017).png
    Screenshot (2017).png
    50.2 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: letmein

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
Is this true about HotStar allowing 10 logins? The quoted part in bold.

Walt Disney's India streaming service plans to start enforcing a policy of allowing its premium users to login from only four devices, an effort aimed at limiting password sharing in a key market, two sources with direct knowledge said.
In India, a premium account of Disney+ Hotstar streaming service still allows logins on as many as 10 devices, even though its website currently says "number of devices that can be logged in" is four.

enthusiast29

Skilled
Jan 15, 2021
Delhi
Is this true about HotStar allowing 10 logins? The quoted part in bold.
10? I don't think that's true.
I have Hotstar Super plan via Airtel Xstream fiber. That allows 2 simultaneous login and I have tested that so I believe the limit works on other plans correctly as well.

1690480542589.png

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Oct 11, 2019
New Delhi
Hi
I am thinking of subscribing to BBC player that's available inside prime...
Was wondering if there are ways to get some discount on it..
Sharing ain't an option as its a secondary subscription inside prime itself ans sharing prime isn't possible for obvious reasons...

Another thing, I guess if you don't have prime you can't subscribe to BBC player and if your prime subscription expires despite having validity you won't be able to access bbc player as well ( that's what I have been able to deduce)

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Oct 11, 2019
New Delhi
Hi
I am thinking of subscribing to BBC player that's available inside prime...
Was wondering if there are ways to get some discount on it..
Sharing ain't an option as its a secondary subscription inside prime itself ans sharing prime isn't possible for obvious reasons...

Another thing, I guess if you don't have prime you can't subscribe to BBC player and if your prime subscription expires despite having validity you won't be able to access bbc player as well ( that's what I have been able to deduce)
Any insights!?????