The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@All TE Members

I am Abhishek, many of you knows me quite well I think. As I am seeing from many years that there are not so good speakers in India. People here are asking for good speakers in this forum and many members said Swans speakers are excellent brand but sadly, it is not available in India. I myself love Swans HiVi brand very much as this brand is specialized in speakers only and manufacture Home Stereo speakers, Multimedia Speakers and also Professional Monitors and in some multimedia speakers they have equipped Pro-Audio Active Electronic Filter Design to make the sound of the multimedia speakers even better and true Value For Money with exceptional performance.

Swans Speakers are the most famous speaker all over the world and has been appreciated among many audiophiles in so many forums. They are definitely true to their tagline Hear The Difference.

So I took the initiative to bring this Audiophile Brand in India as being the Official and Authorized Dealer of Swans Speakers(At present my and my company's name is not in their dealer's list but will started showing very soon).

You will be provided complete manufacturer warranty as I am the official dealer of Swans speakers in India.

The speakers will be in stock before 25th of this month so you guys can place your order. The prices shown on my website is quite accurate but not completely accurate as I am yet to receive the shipment. My shipper has confirmed with me today that it has reached Nhava Sheva today and will be reach to me before 25th of this month.

The prices shown on my website are not accurate, it can be increased or decreased and I can only confirm about the prices after I receive the shipment.

For more info., Log on to www.hifinage.com

Thank You.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek Sood

HiFiNage

-----

Edit :

ALL TE Members,

Swans HiVi Multimedia Speakers comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty, if the product is broken badly and not able to repaired so we will replace it with a new unit but customers/buyers have to provide photos, serial number and the description of the problem to us. If the product can be repaired so we will send spare parts, amplifier, drivers to you for your repair.

Thank You.

Regards,

Abhishek Sood

HiFiNage

Glad to see you back with great brands. I wish you all the best and let me go through your website.

@All TE Members

I am Abhishek, many of you knows me quite well I think. As I am seeing from many years that there are not so good speakers in India. People here are asking for good speakers in this forum and many members said Swans speakers are excellent brand but sadly, it is not available in India. I myself love Swans HiVi brand very much as this brand is specialized in speakers only and manufacture Home Stereo speakers, Multimedia Speakers and also Professional Monitors and in some multimedia speakers they have equipped Pro-Audio Active Electronic Filter Design to make the sound of the multimedia speakers even better and true Value For Money with exceptional performance.

Swans Speakers are the most famous speaker all over the world and has been appreciated among many audiophiles in so many forums. They are definitely true to their tagline Hear The Difference.

So I took the initiative to bring this Audiophile Brand in India as being the Official and Authorized Dealer of Swans Speakers(At present my and my company's name is not in their dealer's list but will started showing very soon).

You will be provided complete manufacturer warranty as I am the official dealer of Swans speakers in India.

The speakers will be in stock before 25th of this month so you guys can place your order. The prices shown on my website is quite accurate but not completely accurate as I am yet to receive the shipment. My shipper has confirmed with me today that it has reached Nhava Sheva today and will be reach to me before 25th of this month.

The prices shown on my website are not accurate, it can be increased or decreased and I can only confirm about the prices after I receive the shipment.

For more info., Log on to www.hifinage.com

Thank You.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek Sood

HiFiNage

Are you a sound engineer.....

Glad to see you back with great brands. I wish you all the best and let me go through your website.

Thank You. All I need is your support
<

Are you a sound engineer.....

No, but I love excellent quality sound and always wanted to have every great brand in India.

nice initiative.

Looking forward to some good stuff
<

Sure, You are always welcome
<

Any special discount for TE members
<

I have kept very competitive prices not only for TE member but also for all the customers in India. As you can see my pricing and compare it to the pricing of www.theaudioinsider.com As you and all of them knows that there was the hike in USD rate in the last some days/months but then also I have tried my level best to keep such prices. But prices can increase/decrease once the shipment is in my hands.

Nice to see that...wish you all the best

Thanks Mukul
<

wow, I want the M10 as soon as possible...

Sure, You can place an order when I received the shipment and I will ship it frequently.
<

Thank You all.
<

Great initiative my friend. Good luck with this
<
I wish I will get these magical speakers in future (Need to save some bucks from my pocket money
<
)

@abhi

good pricing , i am interested in a m200 mk 3 if its available in price similar to the www.theaudioinsider.com

Thank you madhukannan, currently I am not stocking Swans M200MKIII, only Swans M200MKII will be available, if demands will increase so I will start stocking Swans M200MKIII and even Swans T-200B.

I have tried my level best to compete my price with theaudioinsider's price but then also I'm not sure till the shipment arrives at my place, then I will calculate the pricing again.

Thanks
<

i was about to purchace a AE A5 but from the reviews it seems the swan mk3 will blew them off with its biamping and all , and they look so cool

14.jpg

@madhukannan

Even the Swans M200MKII blow away the AE2 and AE5 out of the water => This I am saying after reading the user reviews who owned both on several and many forums

congratulations for this initiative. This was badly needed as the erstwhile Indian distributor was not very keen to bring active spks to the domestic markets.

I am a happy owner of 2 active spks from Swan (M200 MKII and D 1080 MKII) for over 4 years. I bought them from Hong Kong, perhaps the cheapest location (after mainland China) to buy Swan spks. I had owned a whole range of active spks (from AE2 to Roland M15D and many more) but none could come closer to Swans both in sound and build quality.

My best wishes to your initiative.

After visiting your website, I found your prices very competitive since these are heavy spks involving substantial shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back