The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.

quixand

Skilled
Mar 9, 2011
Okay lets take this offline? I'll PM you my pin code can you send me a detailed invoice with VAT, Shipping and Ebay charges?

Rokrdude

Disciple
Dec 10, 2011
We are not keeping M200MKIII at the moment but if there will be the demand of this speaker set so yes we will keep this one too. We can keep any model of Swans HiVi, no issues but we will keep such costly models on the demand.

The pricing will be approx 25k-27k excluding VAT and shipping charges.

All the pricing on our website is excluding VAT and shipping charges.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Hi,

I would also like to know about more about M200MKIII

As rest of the speakers go ,comparing them with theaudioinsider site the difference is quite less around $30(excluding shipping and VAT) which is great

but when it comes to m200 mk3 the difference goes to around $120?

Could a get a final quote on M200MKIII ?

Also what is the difference between m50 as mk2(except the earlier being 2.1) as if which are good in which scenarios?

Hi,

I would also like to know about more about M200MKIII

As rest of the speakers go ,comparing them with theaudioinsider site the difference is quite less around $30(excluding shipping and VAT) which is great

but when it comes to m200 mk3 the difference goes to around $120?

Could a get a final quote on M200MKIII ?

Also what is the difference between m50 as mk2(except the earlier being 2.1) as if which are good in which scenarios?

Dear Sir,

Currently we are not stocking M200MKIII just because this speaker will be sell in India at the price quoted by me above.

We need to pay a lot of other charges to ship the item to our warehouse as these are very heavy speakers.

We will be in loss if we sell M200MKIII at the price at which theaudioinsider is selling.

Pricing varies from model to model and country to country.

Swans speakers are selling in UK at almost double the price we are selling in India.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Rokrdude

Disciple
Dec 10, 2011
Dear Sir,

Currently we are not stocking M200MKIII just because this speaker will be sell in India at the price quoted by me above.

We need to pay a lot of other charges to ship the item to our warehouse as these are very heavy speakers.

We will be in loss if we sell M200MKIII at the price at which theaudioinsider is selling.

Pricing varies from model to model and country to country.

Swans speakers are selling in UK at almost double the price we are selling in India.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Obviously I was not asking you to sell at theaudioinsider price point which is practically not possible untill you have ways of avoiding the custom
123.gif

I was asking that after going through the prices for m50 and mk2 from your site they seemed pretty reasonable at around $30-$40 more than theaudioinsider so I was expecting something on the same line for mk3 which I hear are the upgarde for mk2

Nonetheless if I have to decide between [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]m50 as mk2 almost same price range which on would you recommend and why?[/background][/font]

Obviously I was not asking you to sell at theaudioinsider price point which is practically not possible untill you have ways of avoiding the custom
123.gif

I was asking that after going through the prices for m50 and mk2 from your site they seemed pretty reasonable at around $30-$40 more than theaudioinsider so I was expecting something on the same line for mk3 which I hear are the upgarde for mk2

Nonetheless if I have to decide between [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]m50 as mk2 almost same price range which on would you recommend and why?[/background][/font]

Dear Sir,

We guess Swans M50W will be having better bass response and extension with very good mids and highs as it has a dedicated sub-woofer but Swans M200MKII will be having a better mids and highs and very good bass but less than the bass which M50W has as it doesn't have a dedicated sub-woofer. - Personally We have not heard any of the Swans HiVi Speaker as we are not allowed to do so.

So It is totally your choice. All the Swans HiVi Speakers are very very musical.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

@TE Members

We are ordering more sets of Swans M10 model so We would like to ask all of you or to know that how many of you wants the Swans M200MKIII in India?

Do you guys wants to see M200MKIII model with us in India?

The pricing of this model would close to 23k-26k approx without VAT and shipping charges.

We will keep this model only if we will get enough customer for this model otherwise we will not keep this model.

So we are awaiting your response on this.

Best Regards,

HiFiNage

Rokrdude

Disciple
Dec 10, 2011
I am in for [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Swans [/font]mk3 provided they don't cost over 25-26k shipping included

Rokrdude

Disciple
Dec 10, 2011
Ok I might be in let me search more about it

Ok an odd question any possibility of getting the granddaddy of all t200b around 38-40k may be?

Ok I might be in let me search more about it

Ok an odd question any possibility of getting the granddaddy of all t200b around 38-40k may be?

Dear Sir,

We can get any model of Swans HiVi to India and t200b will be approx 41-43k approx including VAT but excluding shipping.
happy19.gif

These prices are just an approximation, It may be less too.

Quoting the prices of the product without receiving them at our warehouse is just an approximation.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Status
Not open for further replies.